"I'm not all flawless like these other girls. I mean have you seen them? They all look like they could be Miss America or something," I whispered. Marilyn laughed and pushed my hand down.

"Yeah, they do look very pretty but I think you're prettier. I mean imagine what they look like without all that makeup caked on their faces. Besides, I don't think you need flawless skin or long luscious hair to be pretty, it's mostly superficial. This may sound corny but true beauty comes from within. To me, it says a lot when a girls our age decide to be themselves rather than try to be the perfect barbie. So you're pretty brave to show up, and treat this like any other day."

"Wow, wise girl." I said almost speechless. Before I could continue the doors opened once more and five men entered the room.

All of them were tall, but their bodies varied when it came to muscle tone. Two of the men, who were dressed in the same black suits as the other Sigmas, took their stances near the fireplace in front of the couches. While the other three walked in front of the casually. Fortunately I recognized all three.

In the front and center was none other than Adrian Ferreiro himself. He smiled as he loosed the black tie around his neck and stuck his hands in the pockets of his pants. His dark hair had been neatly cut and slicked, giving him a more clean cut and professional look while his green eyes beamed with excitement. The girls squealed and shifted in their seats since they were so excited to see him. It was like he was some kind of celebrity. "Hello ladies," he says smoothly.

"Hello!" They all sang in unison. I watched as they all looked at him intently with their starstruck faces. I couldn't believe how they were acting, I mean it's not like we were in front of Channing Tatum or the young Brad Pitt. He was a werewolf just like the rest of us, yeah he may be a little cute and rich but it didn't mean he should be treated like some celebrity.

"I'm so glad to be here with you all and I just wanted to say that I am truly honored to be in the presence of so many beautiful young ladies such as yourselves," he says before he takes a seat in a chair that one of the other Sigmas pulled up for him.

"Before we get started I just wanted to introduce a few people. This is my oldest brother Marco, he'll be taking over the pack in a few years when my dad decides to retire." He pats the man on his left and smiled. The guy gave us a gentle smile as he waved, and man he looked a lot like his brother except he was a little taller and had longer hair. We clapped welcoming him and waited for Adrian to continue.

"And this is my other big brother Shiloh," he says as he introduces the boy on his right. Once again he looked just like Adrian except he had blue eyes instead of green. He waved shyly and we all clapped to welcome him as well.

"Now, to begin our first meeting I thought it would be nice to introduce yourselves to each other. So starting from the right side. I want you to stand up say your name, age, and where you're from."

The ladies easily complied and I watched them introduce themselves. When it was my turn I had to fight to get the words to come out of my mouth. "Hi, I'm Deianira. I uh just turned 18, and I'm from the West Georgia Pack," I say nervously. I turned to see Adrian give me a mischievous smirk and a look that said: Ah so we meet again.

I sat back down and watched the rest of the girls introduce themselves. I wiped my sweaty palms on my shorts and looked down nervously at my hands. Why was it getting so damn hot all of a sudden? We had air conditioning for goodness sake!

"Alright now that that's done, we can talk about the next few days. Tomorrow you all will be interviewed by me and my panel. You're answers will determine whether you stay or not since that night 6 of you will be eliminated." The girls gasped and started muttering and whispering to each other. We were all shocked to hear that the first elimination would be so soon. I mean usually the first elimination was after the first week, but hey each Alpha could run his Selection differently.

"Yes, the first elimination will be that soon. I just thought I would get a better feel of you in person. Unfortunately, there may be a few of you that I just won't really click with, so I'd rather have you leave to save us all some time and heartache," he says as he leans back in his chair.

Then he continued. "After the elimination that will take place tomorrow evening, you will all recieve your schedules for the next three weeks. Understood?"

Everyone nodded and he clapped his hands together. "Good, now since you ladies are not customers, you have to attend the breakfast, lunch and dinners in the hall. I believe breakfast is served from 6 AM to 12 noon so you will have plenty of time to eat depending on when you're interviewed is scheduled. Are there any questions?"

The room went quiet and I nervously raised my hand. Adrian looked at me and licked his bottom lip. "Deianira?"

"What are we supposed to do to kill time before our interview or in between the interview and the elimination?" I asked.

"You're free to do whatever you want. As long as you have your personal Sigma with you at all times." He says. I nodded and he smiled.

"Any other questions?"

After he was satisfied he dismissed us all. I walked over to my sister who had been busy talking to one of the other Escorts. "You ready?" I asked.

"Yeah, let's go." Dellanira sipped the rest of her water and grabbed her purse. "It was nice talking to you. I'll see you later."

Franco walked beside me and smiled. "So, what do you think of Alpha Adrian?"

I looked over to where Adrian and his brothers were still sitting and shook my head. "I think he's alright. I still don't know him, but from what I've seen and heard I don't think I will like him. But I'm going to give him a chance to prove himself to me."

Franco raised his eyebrows in amusement. "He has to prove himself to you?"

"Yes," I confirm.

"Isn't it supposed to be the other way around?"

"You see, that's what I want him to think. I'm not here to win his heart. I'm here to give him a chance to win mine, and if he does...well I guess I'll actually have to try and win this thing." I smiled in satisfaction as we passed by the Alpha brothers. Adrian flashed me a flirtacious smile and winked causing me to blush.

"Hmmm, I see his charms are working already." Franco teases.

"Maybe they are, but he has a long way to go until he can even get to see my heart let alone have it. If you know what I mean." I looked away from Adrian vowing to myself that I would guard my heart. I was going to be myself, and go with the flow. I'll leave everything else to chance and fate.