I scoffed and slammed the door in her face. I wasn't surprised that she began to resume her banging and ringing while adding screams to her aggravating symphony. After about ten minutes she stopped but not long after that two of the Sigmas guarding the Omega Complex, opened the door allowing her to barge in and give me hell.

I tried my best to ignore her and drown her out but it was pretty hard when she followed me everywhere and prevented me from listening to loud music. Then after she was started to really get fed up, she threatened to call some of the Sigma's to come and force me to comply. So before we got to that point I started getting ready....but at a painfully slow pace.

I absolutely hated shopping and Dellanira and Brandon knew that all too well. I'm sure they were both anticipating my agony. I got into back seat of Dellanira's porsche and plugged in my headphones to drown out the sound of their chatter.

We arrived at the mall and I tried my best to not seem as miserable as I was. Dellanira made me get 11 dresses, 14 new blouses and shirts, and a whole bunch of pants, shorts, and skirts. But while I was there I was going to advantage of the fact that this little shopping spree was on the Alpha's tab.

"I'm not doing anything else until I get to the Nike store," I announce. Dellanira and Brandon both turned around to look at me very crazily.

"I don't think you're in the position to make demands," Brandon says stupidly. I wanted to shave his stupid head of brown hair and scratch up his perfectly sculpted face with my claws. I was still upset that he was with my sister and I was still angry and hurt from our breakup. I never truly received closure, which is part of the reason why I have no problem being hostile with him.

"Look you idiot! You are not in the position to tell me anything! If I wanted your fucking opinion I would have fucking asked! Now from this point on can you close your goddamn mouth and let me deal with my sister? I don't even know why you're here now." I say bitterly. Dellanira took a step forward and took a defending stance.

"You will not talk to me or my mate like that again," she growls.

I pretended like I was afraid and laughed at her. "Or what princess?" I challenge.

"I'll talk to Emerson and he will revoke all your Omega Benefits." I scoffed at the words they used to describe the program that allowed most Omegas in this pack to live a semi-free lifestyle. Omega Benefits was simply a piece of paper that allowed an Omega to get a job, if they found one, an apartment in the Omega complex, if the could afford it, and we got first choice when it came to the Omega Socials we went to since some were more selective when it came to choosing participants and attendees.

Anywho, if things went well I wouldn't need my Omega Benefits after this week."First he would have to try me for some offense, and the last time I checked, I still have a freedom of speech regardless of Omega status smart ass," I smiled satisfied with my response, I wasn't the brightest person but I was very skilled when it came to getting out of bad situations or avoiding certain consequences when it came to authority.

"You do have the right to speak your mind but not if you're threatening people and treating people with disrespect," she says as she balled up her petite little fists. If she was a cartoon her green eyes would have been red and her long brown hair would have been in flames.

"First of all, I never threatened you sweetheart. Secondly, you aren't entitled to any respect. You have no authority," I state with confidence.

"Actually, I am now technically a part of the Omega management committee since I've been given a position as an Escort," she spat as she closed the gap between us.

Oh shit. I forgot that escorts became part of the council but...after they return from the Selection. You always got a weeks notice before going to the Selection and that definitely isn't enough time to appoint someone as a part of the council.