n e w / s c h o o l

Mercy

Today is my first day of school. Again. Honestly, I don't want to go. My back hurts because I slept so uncomfortable last night. The pregnancy isn't bad, and I thank God for that. Most women be complaining about pregnancy like it's the worst nine months of their lives. Mines has been fine, but I know that all good things must come to an end.

I enrolled at the school on Monday, but I couldn't start the same day because my old school had to transfer everything over to this school. It took only day, so it's Wednesday and it's my first day of school.

On Tuesday, I went and got some new things for my new place. I got some new plates, cups, silverware and all that. I got a new comforter and a new mattress. I understand that the girl barely lived there, but I just have to be safe. I kept all the furniture, because it looked really nice.

Bronx and I went to the pet store and bought him some toys and some other accessories I know he'll need. He was so excited when we went in there, it was so cute. That's my baby.

The lady at the front that was checking us out, noticed my baby bump. She told me that when she was pregnant, she had gotten a pet also. For practice when the baby actually comes. I knew some women do that, but I don't have a pet for that reason. I have a pet because I don't like being by myself.

School starts at eight and ends at four. At the moment, it's 6:50. So I have some time. Bronx was at the end of my bed, so when I pulled the covers off of me he woke up. I picked him up and set him on the floor.

I sat at the edge of my bed, staring at the ground. I do this every morning, trying to tell myself to get ready. It takes about five minutes to actually get my morning started. After that was done, I grabbed my phone and looked through it.

It was just a few texts from Garrett, Grandma Viv, and Lexi.

I opened Lexi's first.

To: Me

From: Lexi

-King told me what happened, and my mom and I beat his ass. I'm so so sorry. But he told me that you moved out of Mya's place. What's your address? I wanna come see you boo.

To: Lexi

From: Me

-Lol thank you for that. I live in a condominium. Its the one on Brook Drive. I live in building two. You can come by at 5, bring some food.

I knew she'd be up because they start school around the time my new school does.

To: Me

From: Garrett

-Everyone misses you already lol

To: Garrett

From: Me

-Lol I miss y'all too

To: Me

From: Grandma Viv

-So u rlly moved out huh?

To: Grandma Viv

From: Me

-Yep

After I was finished replying back, I set my phone back down and stood up. I've already unpacked and got everything situated. Everything was in the closet and organized. Those two days were really needed. I stood up and left my room. There was no closet in my room, it was just a dresser. All my real clothes are in the large walk in closet. I glanced in the other empty room. I stopped and looked at it.