i n t r o d u c t i o n

I woke up to the bright light shining through my bedroom blinds. I squinted my eyes, and looked around the bedroom to see my dad, Terrance, laying next to me. Naked. I hated these days. 

Well since it's everyday. I hate my life. I came home last night from my best friend, Mya, house. I guess coming home at 6 pm is late. And I needed to learn a lesson. So him forcing himself inside of me is punishment.

To me. It's called rape.

Ever since my mom died when I was 3, he's been doing this to me since I was 12. The only person who knows is Mya. Oh, and did I tell you that I'm pregnant? 

He almost found out last week, when I threw up. But I covered it up by saying that I had some chicken that wasn't cooked all the way.

I tried getting up, but his big forearm was weighing me down. So I slapped his arm, cautiously, because I never know what he's going to do. He groaned and rolled over, farting in the process. 

I got up out the bed and grabbed my towel and phone. I turned on the shower and sat on the toilet waiting for the shower to warm up. I grabbed my phone and turned on Spotify, shuffling my songs. The first song that came on was, Kissing On My Tattoos, by August Alsina.

I hopped into the shower, moving my hips to the beat. As I was mid washing up, he busted into the bathroom.

"Hurry up! I want you out the house before Tessa gets here. She don't need to see you" He said slamming the door on his way out. I genuinely hate it here.

No one knows how many times I just wanted to play Russian Roulette. But I decided against it.

I put my hair into a clip and got out the shower. I walked into my room and grabbing my Jergens lotion, rubbing myself down. When I finished lotioning, I walked to my dresser throwing on my black panty and bra set. I live for black. Red is the sort of the only other color I'd wear. But regularly, I wear dark colors.

Love wearin' all black, you should see my closet

Rock that all white, when I'm feelin' Godly

I threw on my black ripped shorts, with a loose white crop top, my black and white aztec print cardigan and my black converses. I flat ironed my hair and put my BADASS black and white hat. Then I put my ying yang necklace on, and put my Jesus Saints Catholic bracelet on. Grabbing my black bag and heading out.

I went downstairs to see him passed out the couch with a beer in his hand. I grabbed my keys out the side of my bag and got into my black Ford Civic. I told you. Black all day.

I texted Mya telling her I'm 5 minutes away. She texted me back telling me that I better have some color. Since I didn't want to hear her mouth I pulled my red bandana out my glove department, and wrapped it around my right wrist.

When I pulled up to her house, she was standing in the door screen looking all creepy.

She ran to my car all happy and shit. Oh and did I mention, that it's her anniversary with her boyfriend Darnell.

"Where my present?" She asked. I'm sitting here looking like, what gift. I just rolled my eyes at her, and put my car in drive.

"I have something to tell you" I blurted out, after a few minutes of silence

"I don't like when you say that. It scares me. But yeah go ahead and tell me" She said

I took a deep breath, and glued my eyes to the road. "I'm pregnant" She gasped and from the corner of my eyes, I can see her eyes get watery. She already knows who the father is, so I know the "Who's the baby daddy?" question won't pop up.

"Did you take a test?" She asked softly

"No" I sighed pulling into a parking space at CVS

I went in the store and got the most expensive pregnancy test. I bought it and ran to the car so no one would see me.

"I'm going to take it during lunch. Meet me after second period" I said pulling into the school and heading to first

"Alright text me which bathroom" She said skipping to Darnell and his friends

As I walked into the school, Tessa's daughter (Terrance's girlfriend), Terry, pushed me into my locker as I was putting my combo in.

"You need to tell your dad to stay away from my mom. He's taking up all her time." She says then walk away

"Bitch" I mumble... Well not really because everyone heard it.

"You want to say that again?" She said turning around

"Oh, you didn't hear me? Bitch. Bitch. Bitch. Bitch. B-I-T-C-H. Just in case you couldn't comprehend" I said getting into her face with every word

Before she had the chance to swing, I swung. After a second of throwing punches to her face, Mya, pulled me off of her.

"No fighting. Last year. Don't ruin it. And you not going to kill my god baby" She said making me chuckle a little

"Come on Mercy, the bell about to ring. Bye baby, I'll see you later" He said pecking Mya on the lips. Ugh.

"So I'm going to be a god father?" He whispered in my ear

*

(Skip to lunch)

"Bathroom on the second floor, in science wing. Handicap stall" I texted Mya

I was sitting on the toilet, with the test on the tissue thing. A few minutes later, I hear a knock on the door. I looked under the stall and saw Mya's galaxy Doc Martins. I open the door and she's looking nervous. She got me wondering who's taking the test. Me or her?

"You ready?" She asked me tearing open the box

"Ready" I said taking the test from her hand.

She turned around and closed her eyes in the corner while I was peeing. I drank two whole bottles of water, so I'm going to be peeing for a while.

When I got done peeing, she turned around with an annoyed look on her face. "Jeesh waterfall." She said taking out her hand sanitizer and squirting some in my hand.

We stood there staring into each other's eyes waiting for my phone to go off, notifying me that it's been five minutes.

*RIIINNGGG*

"You look I don't want to" I said covering my eyes

"Aww" Was all she said

"No baby?" I asked. Her eyes started watering and tears started to fall

"I'm going to be a god mommy" She cried out turning the test over showing me the two lines.

************

How did you like the new book?!?!?!

Mya?..

Terrance?...

Terry?...

VOTE AND COMMENT!