f o r g i v e n e s s

Mercy

I pushed him away a few seconds later. I was so close to actually falling for this bullshit. I wiped my mouth while still glaring at him. "You sorry?" I asked him. He ran his hand down his face.

"Yeah man"

"Sorry don't fix shit. Sorry don't fucking erase the fucking image. Sorry don't fucking..." I took a deep breath before I got worked up and started to stress. I'm not about to put my baby in danger over some ain't shit nigga. "Just drive" He sighed and was about to start the car.

I was confused when he took the key out and threw it in the backseat. "Nah man, we gon' talk about this. I'm not about to have you mad at me. I said I'm sorry"

I chuckled to myself. He is really making me upset. "I hate to repeat myself, and you know it. Get the keys and take me back to the hotel"

"I said no. Say you forgive me and we'll leave"

"I forgive you"

"Forreal?"

"Fuck no!" I busted out laughing. "You thought I was serious? Congratulations! You played yourself!" I said in my best DJ Khaled voice.

I looked over at him, while he was mugging me.

"You wrong for that" I rolled my eyes.

"And you wrong for fucking my best friend" I mumbled.

"It was a fucking accident!" He yelled at me, making me jump. He saw me jump and calmed down.
"It was an accident"

"A dick doesn't just fall into someone's mouth on 'accident'" I put air quotations around accident.

"What can I do to make you forgive me?"

"How would you feel if you caught me receiving head from... Lucas or Darnell? Hm? You would've beat his ass right? Now if that did take place would you be able to forgive me?" I saw him clench his jaw and his nostrils flare.

"Yes I would"

"You just gon' lie like that?" He shook his head.

He reached in the backseat to retrieve the keys. I grabbed his hand before he grab them. "Would you really?" We locked eyes for a moment, before he broke it and got the keys. I shook my head and sat straight in my seat. In the corner of my eye, I could see him about to put the key in the ignition. He paused and dropped the keys in the cup holder.

He is literally doing the most. I just wanted to go back to my hotel and get some rest before we left. Nope, I can't just have a simple day. And I can't occupy myself because he has my phone. Ugh.

We've literally been sitting here for a good 5 minutes in total silence. I can feel him burning a hole in my face that shows a visible mug. Getting sick and tired of the silence and the fact that we're not moving, I took matters into my own hand.

I grabbed the keys from the cup holder and tried to get out of the car. Noticing that it wasn't going to open, I looked back at him. "Child lock?" He nodded. I put the keys back into the cup holder and sat back in my seat in defeat. "Listen, I'm hungry and you playing games"

"Well if you would just talk to me and tell me how you feel, we wouldn't have to be doing this right now. But since you want to be stubborn, this is what we have to do"

"Ew, why do I have to explain anything to you? I did nothing wrong in this situation. This is all you and Mya. Y'all should be explaining y'all selves to me, not the other way around. Miss me with that bullshit"