b o n f i r e / 1

^Not edited!!

Mercy

Its Halloween! All of us are going trick or treating tonight. By all of us I mean, everybody. If you still don't understand, I'll explain. Me, Mya, Darnell, Trell, Lucas, Chyna, Lexi, King, and Terry.

Yes, Terry hasn't been around lately. She's actually been packing, and getting everything situated to move to California. One of her family members, on her dad's side, works at Stanford University, as a janitor. He got her name in the book, and now she's on the waiting list. Last she heard, she was moved up to the second on the list.

Since its a sure chance she's going to college there, she has to be a resident in California for over six months. Crazy. Tonight is her last night in New York before she leaves. So we all going hang out tonight. We're going to go trick or treating, then we all going to Grandma Viv house for a bonfire. We all brought our blankets and pillows, since we're all staying the night.

Over the past week, King and I have gotten closer. And we have been kissing a lot. I thought that he would've been thrown off that I'm pregnant, but he doesn't really care about it. Him and I have been texting, and staying on the phone all night. No we're not dating. We didn't talk about it yet either, if we're left alone tonight, we might talk about it.

At the moment, I'm at home getting dressed. No I'm not wearing no damn costume. The only ones dressing up are Mya, Trell, Chyna, Lexi, and King. The rest of us are going to wear whatever. We're all meeting up at Viv's house, to go trick or treating.

I had just gotten out the shower, so I wrapped myself in the towel and walked towards my dresser. I puled out a pair of purple boy shorts, black ankle socks, and a purple and black bra. I had to buy bigger bras, because my boobs have been getting bigger.

When Viv found out I was pregnant, she was talking about how she was pregnant. She was complaining all the time. So I thought it was kind of weird, that my pregnancy wasn't really bothering me. I mean, I have been eating a lot, but I haven't had any morning sickness. Viv says it's because it's still early in the pregnancy though. I'm praying she's wrong.

Since it's going to be a little cool outside, I was going to dress appropriate. I grabbed a pair of dark denim ripped skinny jeans, along with a pair of black tights to wear under. Throwing those on my bed, I went to my dresser to find a shirt. Looking through all of my shirts, I threw a short sleeve black and white lion shirt. Ironing all my clothes, I put them on and grabbed my a hoodie King left over here off of my door.

He designed it himself. It was a black hoodie, that had his full first name on the front with a gold crown hanging off the "K". On the back, there was a gold crown.

Putting all of my clothes on, I grabbed my black combat boots that fold over and show gold studs. Since Mya was still getting dressed, I plopped down on the bed and started scrolling through Tumblr on my phone.

"Mercy!" I groaned from Mya yelling my name. I was laying down on my bed with Bronx at the foot of my bed. He heard her yell, so he jumped off the bed and ran to the door.

"What?!" I yelled back. She came in wearing her Halloween costume. This year she was going to be Elastigirl from The Incredibles movie. The only problem was that her hair was long, and the actual character's hair style was in a short bob.

"I need help" I looked at her with a blank stare, so she could continue. "I need you to do my hair" I sat up on my bed, and threw my feet over the edge of the bed.

"How you want it?" She pulled a red headband from behind her back, and cheesed. I squinted my eyes, not getting what she was getting at.

"I'll show you a picture" We both walked to the table and chair in my room. I plugged in my flat iron and curling iron. She pulled her phone out and showed me a picture of her hair.