s e v e n

Mercy

Out of a million years I never thought he would cheat on me. After everything he knew I went through, he would do this shit. Wow. I haven't cried though. I'm crying on the inside, trust. I knew I shouldn't of jumped into a relationship. I fucking knew it! I'm so fucking dumb!

I knew it! I'm already going through enough with the fact that I'm pregnant by my ex-stepfather. Don't forget the fact that I'm 17 years old. I'm too young for this. I hate the fact that I didn't listen to my mind.

Y'all ever had that moment when your mind and heart are fighting to win? Before King and I got together, that's what happened. Both of them got in a fight. Guess who won?

I hate dwelling on the past unless it's affecting my future. So I'm over it. Sort of.

Anyways...

All of us are heading down to Long Island. Mya and I are driving to Grandma Viv's house. My dad and Ashlee are meeting us there. We're all taking two trucks down there. Maurice is coming too. I just don't know if King is planning on coming. I haven't talked to him about coming or not coming, so I'm not sure. I still talk to Lexi because she had nothing to do with our breakup.

I'm going to text her just to make sure though, so I can prepare myself.

To: Lexi

From: Me

-Babe, is King coming to the trip to Long Island?

As soon as I set my phone down, my phone vibrated from her responding.

To: Me

From: Lexi

-Yeah he actually just left to go to Grandma's house. Why?

I sighed in frustration.

To: Lexi

From: Me

-Dammit. Man. Nothing man. I'll call you when we get to the hotel. Loovvveee yooouuu!

To: Me

From: Lexi

-Loovvee yoouu tooo booo!

I smiled at her text.

"Mya! Guess who's bringing they ass to Long Island with us?!" I yelled to her.

"Who?!" She yelled back. I yelled to her who's coming and she ran into my room. "Are you serious?" I nodded my head.

"What you gonna do?" I shrugged my shoulders. She shook her head and walked back to her room.

I finished packing a few minutes later. Lugging my suitcase off the bed, I grabbed my phone with the headphones in, and stuffed it in my hoodie pocket.

"Come on, let's go!" Mya ass packing like she leaving forever. Only going to be there for a week or so.

*

When we got to Grandma house, everybody was outside talking. I guess we were the last ones to arrive. My dad and Maurice came and got our bags. All of us gathered in a group to discuss who going with who.

"How about the kids drive together? And the grown ups drive together?" Ashlee suggested. I rolled my eyes. I didn't roll my eyes at her, just at her suggestion. Everybody else agreed. Ass faces.

All of us went into our assigned cars. King wanted to drive, so we let him. I went into the back seat and laid down, and Mya got in the passenger seat. I texted Tessa and asked her about Bronx. I had dropped him off the other day. He couldn't stay in the hotel with us, sadly.

Its been about 20 minutes and we're on the freeway. The car is quiet as hell. The only thing you hear is the faint sound of Bryson Tiller on the radio.

Mya

This is the most awkwardest car ride I've EVER been in. Why the hell did he still come?

I looked back at Mercy and I saw her eyes closed and mouth wide open so I'm guessing she sleeping. This will give me time to talk to King.

"Can we talk for a moment?" He looked over at me and nodded. "Why'd you do it?" He sighed.

"Man I don't want to talk about this shit. I'm here to be a good boyfriend to Mercy"

What? Did he not know that they're over?

"What are you talking about? Y'all not together"

"Yes we are. She didn't say anything about us not being together. Nothing came out of her mouth saying that we're over. Until she says it, in my eyes she still mine."

I was about to speak again until he put his hand in my face. "I don't want to talk about it anymore with you"

I held back from snapping on him, instead I texted Darnell.

To: Darnell

From: Me

-I'm about to kill your best friend. Stg.

He texted back with laughing emojis. I don't know what the hell he laughing at. I'm being serious.

Kingston

Damn. I wonder how the hell I'm going to get through this trip.

************

Just a little filler!

More to come.

There might be errors, I'm sorry.

Update soon!

Vote and Comment!

************