l o c k e d / u p / 1

Terry

Alright. I'm Terrance's niece. He doesn't know though. I don't understand how he doesn't know, because I look JUST like his brother, Theodore. But that's none of my business.

I don't have any hard feelings towards Mercy. My mom and I have been working on getting Terrance behind bars. We know about him raping and impregnating Mercy. She was practically his daughter.

My mom, Tessa, she's a PI. She has people watching Mercy, making sure everything is okay. We don't have proof that Terrance actually raped Mercy, so we're going to need hard-core evidence. Like clothes. We could prove it when the baby is born, but we want him gone NOW!

Time will tell. We just have to wait on it.

Mercy

As I was sitting in the car waiting for Mystery Boy to come back, I was scrolling through Tumblr. I saw a gif of Cookie (Taraji P. Henson) throwing a drink and punching Anika (Grace Gealey) in the face. I liked an reblogged with the caption of:

That's what I do to bitches who get crazy

I left it like that, so my followers can reblog and say what they want. I love Tumblr. It lets me be me. I don't fuck with Instagram or Facebook. I only fuck with the realest. Tumblr.

I was so into my phone that I didn't even realize that Mystery Boy got back into the car. Honestly, I'm getting tired of calling him that. "What's your name?" I asked, catching him off guard, making him swerve a little.

"Lucas Coly" He said blankly.

"Oh" I said, going back to my phone. We pulled up to the school and he parked in the front instead of the parking lot.

"I'm coming back after 2nd, I have some business to handle. Meet me in the back of the school at the end of the day, since I'm your ride home" He said annoyed

"Can you drop the attitude? I haven't done anything to you" I said getting irritated

"Can you get out of my car?" He said unlocking the door

"Assface" I mumbled, getting out of the car and slamming the door

"You can walk home for all I care" He said swerving off

Well there goes my ride.

Lucas

She is not going to call me names and think it's okay. Nope not with me. After I swerved off from school, I went to my girl, Mahogany, house. She's 4'10, lightskin with braces, and can the ride the dick real good. She's not good with head because I find it unattractive that you have to take out your retainer in order to do it right.

I knocked on her door and there she was in a see through robe and red thong and bra. "C'mere daddy" She said taking my hand and leading me upstairs to her bedroom

"Where are your parents?" I asked her as she pushed me down on the bed

"Don't worry. Only thing you need to have on your mind, is me" She said

"No hay problema, sexy" I said in Spanish

As she was in the middle of riding me, her door busted open! But it wasn't her parents, it was her girlfriend. I didn't know lil mama got down like that, damn. I could've had two. Her girlfriend was short like her, and started storming towards me.

"Hey! Don't be mad at me! I didn't know she had a girlfriend! Be mad at her!" I said collecting my clothes and going downstairs.

I heard them arguing in Spanish, while I was putting my clothes on. She using some foul language.