b o n f i r e / 2

^Not edited!!

Lucas

I'm looking at King and Layla, confused as hell. "Are y'all together or something?" King spoke up real quick. "Nah man. We not together. We just fucked" I squinted at him. Shaking my head and taking a deep breath, I grabbed Chyna's hand and brushed past them.

"Awkwaaarrdd..." Mercy said. I'm guessing Mya pinched her, because she shrieked in pain. Mya have those acrylic pointy nails, so if she pinches you, it's going to hurt.

I just can't believe that my ex and one of my friends are like, together. Replaying what just happened, I remembered his saying the name "Estrella" I turned around real quick, making everybody else bump into each other.

"Dammit Lucas!" Mercy squealed, looking down at her shoes, I'm guessing she's checking for scuffs. I took my attention from Mercy and went back to King and whatever her damn name is. As I was about to get back to them, Chyna started throwing a temper tantrum.

"What's wrong mamas?" Mercy said, bending down to Chyna's height. Chyna poked her lip out and folded her arms. "I want candy" Mercy smiled, and stood up, grabbing Chyna's hand. "Let's go, baby doll" Both of them went to the next house, along with the others, except King and the girl.

"What did you say her name was?" I narrowed my eyes at King as he answered. He looked over at Layla, then back at me.

"I said her name was Estrella" I chuckled at his response.

"So now you lying about your name?" She opened her mouth to say something, then closed it, putting her head down. Shaking her head, she walked away. We watched her go back into her house, and close the door.

"When did y'all start talking?" I asked King. He squinted his eyes, and looked up.

"The day after I got here" I started busting out laughing.

"So she was messing with you, while she was dating me. Wow! Unbelievable" I shook my head and started walking away. I felt King touch my shoulder.

"We still cool, man?" I smirked and nodded.

"Yeah man, we cool." He nodded and we started walking to find everybody else.

*

Lexi

Back at GV

After all that shit with that girl, we all went back to Grandma Viv's house. Chyna was worn out, so Lucas took her in the living room, and laid her on the love seat. All of us, grabbed our blankets, and went outside. When we went outside, Maurice already had the fire set and everything. Him and Grandma had already went to sleep.

Honestly, I thought that coming to New York would be dumb and annoying. But it's not. I have great friends, better friends than I had in NC. They was texting me the first day I got here, after that, I didn't really hear from them. Some kind of friends they are. But it's whatever.

"Shit" Darnell mumbled. I furrowed my eyebrows at him, and asked him what was wrong. "I forgot my blanket" I raised my eyebrows, noticing his dilemma. I handed him my blanket. "Nah, Lex you keep yours" I shook my head and pushed it at him. Walking away, I found Lucas.

"What's up?" He asked me. I asked if I could share a blanket with him, he nodded. Since it was only three long lawn cushion chairs, we all had to buddy up. "How do y'all want to do this?" Darnell asked everyone, as we all stood up looking at the fire.

"I call Mercy!" King shouted. I looked over at Mercy and she rolled her eyes, while King grabbed her waist pulling her towards one of the chairs.