o n e

7 hours earlier

Mya

After Casey picked me up, we went to her friends house. The party didn't start until 10, and we were going to arrive at 11, so we had about two hours to spare.

Her friends house was nice, and there were about two cars in front of the house.

Both of its got out the car, and headed inside. I heard a lot of loud talking and laughing. We didn't have to knock because the door was unlocked. Casey led us into the living room. I saw a whole bunch of guys, and it was only one girl.

There was about 6 guys. 3 of them were in the corner with dice. Two were on the couch with a bottle of Hennessy and a blunt. The other one was making out with the girl. It just looked a mess.

But I decided to take the stick out of my ass and have some fun.

"Wassup baby girl? How you been?" The guy that was making out with the girl said to Casey. She smiled and walked over to him, tongue kissing. Then she pulled away from him, tongue kissing the girl.

I was still standing there looking like an idiot. "Wassup lil mama, what's yo name?" The guy with the blunt asked. He had long dreads pinned up in a bun.

"Mya" he nodded.

"I'm James, you smoke? " I shook my head.

"You drink?" I nodded my head. The guy with the bottle looked just like James, must be twins.

"Come on. I'm Mason by the way" I nodded, taking the bottle from him. I took the bottle to the head, basically chugging it. After about 4 gulps, I set the bottle down.

"Damn" I chuckled at their facial expressions. I looked over at Casey and she was having a three way kiss with the guy and girl. It was weird to me because I thought she was going with Kenneth, but hey.

"Where you from?"

"Rochester" They nodded.

"You got a man?" I quickly thought about Darnell and shook him out of my mind. We're not together, I mean we were getting there but we're not.

"No. No I don't" Both of them nodded and smiled at each other. I sort of felt uncomfortable at that, but I just let it go as I grabbed the bottle of Hen.

All of us hung out together, after the other three got out from the corner. I actually like this group. Everybody is laid back and chill. They're not worrying about the next person or anything. Wish my people were like this, I'd trade with no hesitation. By the time I finished the bottle of Hen, it was time for us to hit up the party.

There were two designated drivers. The man that Casey was kissing on, and one of the guys from the corner. Casey, the man and the other girl, and I all drove in Casey's car, which the other five drove in the twin's Range. I sat in the backseat with the girl, and I saw her eyeing me. Usually I would think that she was weird and I'd try to get away from her as fast as possible, but right know I'm actually eyeing her back.

She came over to my side and started to rub my thigh. Every stroke she gave my thigh, the closer she got to my vagina. I was really enjoying this. The whole time she kept her eyes locked on mine, and my breathing pace increased. She came closer to me and our lips brushed. Her hand was less than an inch away from my vagina and she was teasing me.

She leaned in and attacked my lips. My head went back and hit the window and she was still on my lips. I started to kiss her back, and with her hand she moved my panties to the side and began to massage my clit. I heard Casey giggling and I opened my eyes to see her looking back at us. I closed my eyes and grabbed the girls face to kiss her deeper. I took my phone out and gave it to Casey, it didn't have a password on it. I was hoping that she'd go on Snapchat, and get this.