a r g u m e n t

Darnell

When we got back to the house, I didn't wait for her to get out the car, I stormed into the house. I went to the bedroom and took off my jewelry. I heard her come in the house and come up the stairs. She passed my room and went to hers.

"Mya!" I yelled

"What?!" She yelled back. I knew she was annoyed because of how much emphasis she put on it

"We need to talk" I said walking to her room

"No I want to go to school. I'm not in the mood to talk to you" She said sitting on her bed

"You not leaving this house until you talk to me" I pressed

"You wanna bet?" She asked standing up

"Mya. You are 17 years old. Act like it. I'm not betting anything. Now you're going to sit here and talk to me. I don't care how long it takes, but you are going to talk to me" I told her closing the door behind me and locking it

"Man fuck this shit. I'm going to school" She said trying to push past me and to the door. Eventually I got tired of it, so I picked her up and threw her on the bed.

"Stop fucking cursing!" I yelled in her face

"Stop fucking yelling at me!" She yelled back

"You know what. It's not even worth it" I said getting up and walking towards the door

"Yeah that's what I thought. Leave like a little bitch" She spat me

Before I knew it, the back of my hand was connected to her face. I saw her fall to the ground, with her hair covering her face, so I didn't know if she was crying.

As I was going to see if she was okay, she shot up like a little pit bull. She started attacking me. I put my hands up in surrender. Trust me, it hurt, but I wanted her to get her anger out. She stopped, so I wrapped my arms around her.

"Baby I'm sorry" I said into her hair

"Fuck your damn sorry's! I've been nothing but faithful to your ass! I've had chances to where I could've stepped out of our relationship, but I never took them! Because I knew who I belonged to. I knew who had my heart. I knew who would always be there for me! I knew!" She yelled pushing me and running down the stairs.

"Where are you going?" I asked her, chasing her

"Minding my own business" She said going to the kitchen

"Baby I want you back. I never intended on hurting you." I said. But when I said it, I immediately wanted to take it back. She started walking towards me slowly.

"You cheated on me. I just found out yesterday, and it happened like last year. Before I fully forgive you, you are going to have to work on yourself. The only reason, I'm staying here with you, is because of Trell. I know if I leave him here with you, you're going to do things that won't be good. I'm not staying for you. I'm staying for him. With that being said, we will never ever be a couple. We're done" She said pushing me into the wall.

She started heading towards the front door, but I couldn't let her walk away from me. I'm not going to let her slip through my fingers, and go find another nigga. Hell nah. I threw her over my shoulders and ran to her room. I threw her on the bed, and locked the door behind me.

She was about to protest, but I smashed my lips against hers. Next thing you know I have her naked on the bottom, begging for mercy. No, not her friend Mercy, because that would just be nasty.

*

"Get out" She demanded

"What?" I asked confused

"Get the hell out" She yelled throwing my clothes at me

I stood there confused. We just had the best make up sex ever and she wants to kick me out.

"You can't just cheat on me, and think it's going to be okay. If you had told me when it happened, or even a month after it happened, I wouldn't be this upset. But the fact that you didn't tell me, and I had to find out from a NOTE! Shows that you can't be trusted by me ever! Now get out of my room!" She yelled pushing me out the bedroom. She slammed the door in my face. I banged my fist on her door, causing it to crack a little.

I don't care what she says. She's still mine.

*****************

Darnell hit Mya??

^Betta hope Mercy don't find out!

COMMENT AND VOTE!