e i g h t

Kingston

I came back to Layla's house to pick her up. Before I even knocked on the door, the door was swung open and revealed her standing there. She was wearing light blue high waist ripped jeans, with a light pink crop top, with a pair of Nike Air Max 90 Sweets. A gold chain was wrapped around her neck, with a black purse on her arm. Her hair was down as usual.

I know all y'all probably think I'm stupid for messing with her again, I just don't care. Keep your opinions to yourself.

"You look nice" She flirted. I looked down at what I was wearing. I had on black joggers, with a black shirt and a pair of Chicago 10s, my gold chain and a red and black hat. I looked normal.

"You too, come on let's go. I have to meet up with my sister at Foot Locker" She nodded and closed the door behind her as she walked in front of me. I looked at her butt as she walked. I saw her twitching a little bit too hard. Looks like she got a bad hip or something.

I opened the car door for her and slammed it when she got in.

*

When we reached the mall, both of us got out the car. She stopped me. "Oh! And here" She went into her purse and took out my phone. "You left it" I nodded and stuffed it into my pocket. We started walking again. I don't like going through the main way of the mall, so we went through the side near Marshall's.

I kept trying to go to other stores, and she kept whining about the damn food court. I eventually got enough of it. "If your ass wants to go to the damn food court, fucking go! Either leave and stuff your fucking face, or shut the hell up. Which one you wanna do?!" She made an angry baby face and crossed her arms. I uncrossed her arms. "Keep your damn arms down and fix ya' damn face. Too damn old for that shit" She walked away from me and went to go look at shoes.

People in the store were looking at me weird and the white people were looking at me horrified. "All y'all can suck my dick!" A white family left the store. I don't know what the fuck they doing up in here anyways. This is the Villa, they need to go find some other store. The fuck.

I was about to go over to Layla and tell her come on, until my phone vibrated.

From: Mercy

To: Me

-Babe, where are you? I'm in the food court.

I looked at message weirdly. What the hell is she talking about? I looked through my other messages and it showed nothing of me telling her to meet me in the food court.

Walking over to Layla, I tapped her shoulder. "Yo, I'm about to hit up the food court right quick. I'll be back" She stood up immediately. "I wanna go" I shook my head.

"Nah I'm meeting Mercy. You can't come" Folding her arms she rolled her eyes. "I came here with you. She didn't. I'm staying by your side. Why does it matter anyways?" She tilted her head to the side. I couldn't find the words to tell her that Mercy and I are a thing. I shook my head. "Man come on, just don't be all over me" Nodding her head, she linked arms with me and stood up on her tippy toes to kiss me on the cheek, barely missing my lips.

While we walked towards the food court, I looked around to find her and Mya sitting a table. "Baby, go over to BK and get me a Hershey pie" I pulled out a $5 and handed to her. She walked over and I said a quick prayer in my mind. Looking over at the line, it was pretty long. Hopefully she's over there for a minute.

Mercy

I was looking through my closet trying to find something to wear. It was so hard, because my belly was peeking and I don't want to stretch out my clothes. "Mya!!" She came running in. "What happened??" I shrugged my shoulder. "Nothing". She rolled her eyes at me.