t w o / a n d / a / h a l f

**Y'all remember in the chapter " t e n " when Garrett went to the hair salon. Casey Taylor? I'm changing the character to the singer Olivia. Her name is going to be Olivia Taylor instead.**

Garrett

After finding out that my long lost daughter, Mercy was raped her entire life, I left and headed to the only person that I knew would calm me down. Olivia. Her and I talked the day after she said that her and her boyfriend broke up. She told me that she's had feelings for me for a while now. We're not together, we're just taking it slow. She doesn't want to jump into another relationship too quick and I don't want to push her.

I'm at her house on her couch, laying down. She went to the kitchen to get us something to snack on. I was just sitting there thinking about why Mercy went to that man instead of me. Olivia walked in with sugar cookies and some milk. I laughed. "Damn I didn't know I was 8!" She set the stuff down and popped me in my head. I pulled her by her arm and sat her down by my head. I got comfortable with my head laying on her thighs.

Olivia and I have never had sex before, but damn would I love to. She doesn't have any kids, but she's always said that she wanted one or two. I've always wanted a child too, one that I would be able to raise. I mean, yeah I have Mercy, but I missed out on everything.

While in the middle of me thinking I was hit on my head. I looked up and mugged Olivia. "How you gon' come over to my house and not talk?" I chuckled. "I'm sorry man. I'm just thinking about this shit" I sat up and leaned back on the sofa.

She smirked and sat on me, straddling me. "How about you stop stressing and start pleasing?" I shook my head, knowing what she was talking about. "Nah, you said you wanted to take it slow. And I don't think you ready for neither of them yet"

"I wanted to take it slow relationship wise, not sexually." She leaned forward and got in my ear. "I'm always ready" She whispered into my ear. I felt my man rise as she began to grind on him. I know she felt it too because she started to grind harder.

"You sure?"

She nodded her head. I shrugged my shoulders and took her upstairs to her bedroom.

Staci

We've all been blowing up Garrett's phone. It's 11 PM and he hasn't returned back to the house. Mercy is thinking this is all her fault, so we sent her back to the hotel because she didn't need this stress.

Now it's just Dominic, Ashlee, Viv, Maurice and my siblings in the living room along with our parents. Lorie took her kids home, and DeVon took our kids home.

We were all just sitting in the living room talking about Mercy. "How are you in this situation?" Kenneth asked Dominic. He looked up and looked at Kenneth before deciding to speak.

"Natasha and I were together, I'm guessing while her and Garrett were together. Natasha's sister, Tessa, told me that Natasha was pregnant, so I thought the baby was mine. I backed off because Natasha was married and had a family already, and I didn't want to be a homewrecker. It was a dumb decision, but I was a dumb kid. A month or so ago I was a detective assigned to Terrance's case. All of that went down, and Mercy and I had a paternity test done.

She wasn't mine, obviously. I was going to just forget about her, until this woman told me to stay by Mercy's side because she had no one else. That's how I'm in this situation, patna'"

"Alright man. No need to get offended, I was just wondering"

"I'm not offended, I just don't like people questioning me. It's annoying"