t h a n k s g i v i n g / 2

Mya

I went up into Kevin's room and I was just taking in the scenery of his bedroom. His room was black and red. Every wall was black and the wall where his bed was, was blood red. His comforter was black, with red lining and his pillows were red with black lining. I adored the fact that everything matched each other.

I sat down on his bed and took off my heels. Taking out my phone, I got on his bed and started scrolling through my social media.

I heard the front door close and Kevin start coming up the stairs. He came in the room and took a quick glance at him. He started to walk towards me, and my phone got snatched out of my hands. I was greeted with his sexy ass right in my face. I took a huge gulp, and my heart started to beat faster. I felt a little guilty, because Darnell never made me feel like this before.

Fuck him.

Kevin opened my legs, and laid down on top of me. His head was on my stomach, and he was running his fingers up and down the side of my stomach.

"What's wrong baby girl?" I began to tell him what happened. Unlike most people, I didn't leave out anything. I told him what I did, and what I said. He stopped touching me, and sat up.

"Why did you do that?"

"What are you talking about?" He shook his head. I'm getting tired of people doing that.

"You just ruined your friendship" I rolled my eyes.

"Like I give a fuck"

"Stop cursing, it's not fucking cute" I rolled my eyes. I felt a sting to my thigh. I quickly grabbed the place where he slapped me.

"Roll your fucking eyes again" He dared me. I glared at him and rubbed the spot that he hit me at.

"You know you in the wrong right?"

"HOW?! I was just being real!" He chuckled.

"Lower your fucking voice. Now there's a difference between being REAL and being FAKE. You were being fake." I was about to say something before he held up his index finger, telling me to be quiet. I shut my mouth and pouted. He leaned in towards me and flicked my bottom lip, then kissed it.

"Fix ya' face, sweetheart. Back to what I was saying. Being real is telling someone what they're doing wrong, even when they don't want to hear it. Which is exactly what I'm doing to you right now. And what Casey tried to do, before you gave her attitude. You were being fake. I shouldn't have to explain that" I rolled my eyes, not thinking of the consequences.

He slapped me in the same spot as he did last time. "If I have to tell you one more time, it will be worse"

Wanting to test him, I rolled my eyes again. As I was about to look at his facial expression, I felt myself being pulled onto his lap. He pulled my dress up and his hand connected with my ass. I screamed from the pain. He pulled my hair, making my head go back.

"Scream one more time, I fucking dare ya lil ass" I shut up.

"Good girl. Since you wanna test a nigga, count" I clenched my jaw, and he let my hair go. I was confused to what he meant by count. He slapped my ass, and went I didn't count he growled at me.

"One!" He rubbed the cheek that he slapped.

"Good girl" I mentally rolled my eyes.

This went on for 29 more ass slaps. My ass was stinging and it hurt to sit back on it. He does the most, it wasn't even that damn serious.

"Have you learned your lesson?" I looked up at him and replied with a soft yes. He looked satisfied, and went back to talking.

After a long lecture and a lot of mental eye rolling, he was ready to take me back to the house. I was sitting on his bed waiting for him to finish getting ready. He said that Casey had them set another place setting for him, so I guess he's joining us for Thanksgiving.