f i v e

Mercy

I was still in the backseat sleeping, until I felt someone slapping my forehead. Opening my eyes, I saw Mya all up in my face, with her the tips of her fingers hitting me. "Wake up! We at a rest stop" I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I glanced around and saw King in the front seat. I saw my dad and Ashlee walking hand in hand together with Grandma and Maurice walking hand and hand towards the rest stop plaza.

I was about to get out of the car until King stopped me by putting his arm in front of me. I rolled my eyes. "We'll meet you in there" Mya looked at me, and I told her through my eyes to go on. Before she walked away, she gave King a dirty look. I chuckled.

I looked at King and rolled my eyes. Pulling my phone out, I sat back in my seat and started scrolling through Tumblr. In the middle of me re-blogging a post, my phone gets snatched out of my hands. I looked up at him and he was looking back at me.

"Are going to stop being childish and talk to me?"

I'm being childish?

"Are you going to stop fucking bitches and be real with me?" He rolled his eyes and turned around. "Get in the front seat"

"No."

"Now"

"No"

"Get the fuck in the front seat so we can talk"

"Fuck no"

He growled and got out the car. Instead of paying attention to what he was doing, I reached over and tried to grabbed my phone from the front. As I was looking for it, I felt myself being pulled back down by my belt. I looked over and his ass was sitting next to me. He held my phone up. "Looking for this?" I reached over and tried to snatch it out his hand. He grabbed my waist and pulled me on top of him.

"Give me my phone" I was struggling to get out of his grasp. He threw my phone in the backseat/trunk. You've got to be kidding me. "Why you on this bullshit?" I was still struggling to get away from him. I reached behind me and pinched the hell out of his hand with my acrylic nails. Finally getting out of his grasp, I went to the other side of the door and tried to open it, but it wouldn't open.

"Child lock"

"What?!"

"I child locked your ass so you can talk to me"

"When the hell did you have the time to do that?"

"When you and Mya arrived late" I slumped down in my chair and folded my arms. "Can you please talk to me, baby?" I snapped my neck at him.

"I am NOT your baby. We are no longer together" He tried to speak.

"Nah! Don't talk. Listen. What the hell did I do? Huh?! I was faithful to your ole' bald ass. And the fact that you went back to fucking your friend's ex-girlfriend... That's shady as fuck man. Then you cheat on me? Are you fucking insane. After all the shit that I went through and the shit that I'm still going through, you want to start this? Did you think I wouldn't find out? You know what? I don't give a fuck. And we are not together. We're done. Let me out of this damn car."

He didn't answer. All he did was stare at me, and I stared right back at him. "No we're not. We're not done until both of us agree that we're finished. I don't agree. I'll admit it, I fucked up. Ok? I fucked up. I can't take it back. I need sex. I need it. She was willing to give it to me without having to be in a relationship. I'm not going to say it was a mistake because I meant to do it. I just.."

"Didn't mean to get caught?" I finished his sentence for him.

"Yeah"

It was quiet for a moment or two. He was looking down at his feet and I was just looking at him.