Always Remember...11

Start from the beginning

“So tell me beautiful what’s your name?” he asked as he rested his arm on the head of her seat.

“Autumn” she whispered.

“My name is Kendal. Aw, your to cute. You don’t have to be all shy around me, we’re friend now right?”

“I don’t kn….” but she was cut off when someone was calling her name. Both Kendal and Autumn turned around and they could see Nathan coming up to them. When he finally got to Autumn’s side he noticed she was with someone but this guy wasn’t normal or a wolf.

Nathan eyes turn to black as he looked at Kendal but Kendal was warmly smiling at him as if he knew exactly what Autumn meant to him.

“Nathan this is Kendal. Kendal this is my best friend Nathan.” she spoke and when she did Nathan’s eyes instantly turn back to their originally hazel color. Kendal extended his hand to shake Nathans' but Nathan made no movement to touch him. Kendal saw that Nathan wasn’t gonna shake his hand and he quickly put it down at his side.

“Nathan you have a pretty hot friend here and I was wondering if I could take her out on a date this Saturday?” Kendal said not taking his eyes off of Nathan’s.

“Yes” “No!” Autumn and Nathan spoke at the same time. They looked at each other confused as Kendal chuckled under his breathe.

“Sorry but I don’t think it’s up to you man. It’s up to this pretty little lady.” Kendal paused and looked at her. “So what’s you answer?”

“Yes” Autumn said. The first she said it because that was the first thing that came to mine but the second time she just wanted to see what Nathan would say to her about it. She thought that Kendal would be a fun person to hang out with.

Kendal grabbed her phone out of her hand and put his number in before she gave him her phone and she did the same. “Prefect, I’ll see you than.” he said before saving her number kissing her hand and then jogging away.

Nathan was pissed, no he was beyond pissed. He touched her! And the more that Nathan thought about it the more it made him sick. “Why would you do that Autumn!” he yelled/whispered.

Autumn knew he was mad because he would only call her by her name when he was mad or serious. But why was he mad, it was only a date. It’s not like they’re gonna get married or something. How ironic that was.

“Don’t Autumn me! What did I do?” she asked.

“Your really asking me that?”

“Yes!”

“You just accepted to go on a date with a complete stranger.”

“So what he was nice.” Autumn said. “ Don’t you think he’s nice? And why didn’t you shake his hand?”

“Because I don’t like him.”

“Do you even know him?”

“No,..”

“Than, that's all I have to hear.” Autumn said before walking away from Nathan. He didn’t hesitate to follower her and after a coupke of minutes of following her he actually talked.

“Your not going on that date with him Cupcake.” he said but he didn’t sound mad and he didn’t sound happy either.

“Why not?”

“Because he a….” but Nathan was cut off by Autumn. She hated that he was trying to make her decisions for him.

“Listen I’m going on that date with him and there is nothing you could do to stop me!” she yelled. Everyone was watching them, but it didn’t last long before Autumn stormed away and called her sister to pick her up.