A idea came to my mind and a smile appeared on my face. "That's It!" I yelled. " Nightwing you're a genius!"

He looked at me confused. "What did I do?" he asked me.

"You helped me come up with a wonderful Idea!" I said with delight.

"Which is?" asked Wally.

"Hold on a sec. We have to get Super-girl and Zatanna here." I said  as I pushed the  S on my belt. Kara's logo. I mean. I the one she give a long time ago and it should only be used when we need help from one other.  

~~ 10 minutes Later~~~~

"So you guys got it?" i asked them as i handed then a uniform. 

"One question. How did you get these uniforms?" asked Wally.

"That's not important right now."  I quickly  said as I handed him the uniform of the flash. "Now you should all go and change. " 

"Nightingale I'm not sure if this is going to work." said Nightwing very skeptical. 

"Nightwing trust me. Now go and change. We'll meet you at Gotham." I then grabbed Helena and Jason's hand and headed towards the Zeta tubes. And in the matter of seconds we were in Gotham.

"Do you really think this is going to work?" asked Jason as we ahead towards the  Bat-cave.

"I have no idea. But we have to try."

 When we got to cave Alfred was there. We left Helena with him and the both Jason and I hopped on motorcycles. We head towards Gotham city. 

"Do you think that the people are going to buy this little lie of yours?" asked Jason.

"I hope so ."   

He looked at me and the turned his attention to the road ahead. After a few hours we have stopped a lot of crime. Though I haven't seen Richard all day.  

"Put down the Gun! I don't want to hurt you." i said calmly as i slowly walked towards the man. 

"Stay away!" he shouted.

"Put down the gun first." I said coldly. 

The man heisted.  

"I'm not going to hurt you. Just put it down." i quickly added. He slowly lowered the gun but then stopped. Oh so close. He then aimed at me. 

"How do I know that  I trust you?!" he yelled.   

" I guess you don't. But you have my word. I won't hurt you if you put down the gun." I said as I moved towards him. He didn't move or shoot. Which was good for me. I slowly took the gun out of his hands and handed it to one of the police officers there. Once the police got him I left the bank. I was swing through the buildings.  So far everything looked clam. I found Jason and then we both sat down to rest.  But it didn't last long because soon an alarm went off. We then took off. 

~~~10 minutes later~~~~~~

We were face to face with Lucy and her goons.  Jason had a few bird-a-rangs in his hands.  I had a bo staff  in mine.

"Look at you two! Where have you been?!" She questioned us. We didn't answer. "Oh that's right. You two have been crying for daddy." she said a with a frown which then very quickly  turned into a smile. "I've heard that he and the other league members have..." She walked around us in a circle.  I keep my eye on her. "Died." she said with a grin on her face. I glanced at the roof of  building in front of us. 

"Well you thought wrong, Lucy."  I said with a smirk on my face. Her smile disappeared. 

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"You might what to look behind you." 

Lucy slowly turned. Jason and I attacked her goons. I grabbed Jason arm and pulled me behind me as I kicked one of the goons. Jason and I switched  goons every now and then. When we finally knocked them out when the police arrived. We then left the crime scene. We stopped on top of a building. I was watching the streets and then I turned to face Richard. He was in the Batman uniform.

"Did people buy it?" i asked him. 

"So far." he answered as he sat down next to me. 

"Nightingale do you really think that the Justice League is dead?" asked Jason as he played with his fingers. I looked at him. 

I didn't answer.

" Does Nightwing have to be Batman forever?"  Jay asked  softly. I glanced at the city and then at my hands.  I didn't know how to answer. I hope that the Justice League is alive.But...I don't know.   I looked at that the  city. 

"How did  you even know that we needed to come back?" asked Richard. I keep looking at the city. It was almost 10'clock. 

"I had a feeling." i answered him . 

"What feeling?" he asked.

"It was just a feeling. That's all." I barked back at him. I then sigh. "I'm sorry." i said as i buried my face in my hands. "It's just I had the same feeling...." I looked at Richard." Minutes before I found Pietro on the floor....bleeding. " I said softly.  "I ignored it and look what happen... I no longer  have my brother with me."  I looked down. "I'm not going to ignore it. Like last time." 

There was silence after that. Until Jay spoke up.

"So does that mean we're going to try and find out what happened to the Justice League?" he asked. 

"Yes , Robin. " I said as I placed my hand on his shoulders. " Will find them. Jay. " I whispered.

 I hope.