Prolouge

"Keenan look at this! Look! Why my grand babies look like they haven't ate or bathed in days. I know Anari being in the coma has took a toll on you but you still have 4 year old daughters who need care." Mrs. Register came into Anari's house yelling at Keenan week after the incident. The twins have been living with their grandmother for the past five years. They are 9 years old now.

In those five years....

Keenan had started smoking weed and drinking alcohol heavily and had began to neglect his daughters. He stays in Anari's house and visits her at the hospital every day hoping she will wake up.

Alexis had moved back with her biological father and has grown a tight relationship with him. Alexis is now 9 years old. She's very into her dance because she knows that is what Anari would want if she wasn't in a coma.

Darrell and Keisha finally tied the knot two years after Anari had been in the coma. Their children Kendra, Olivia, and Darnell are healthy 5 year olds. Darrell and Keisha visit Anari everyday as well. The children know about Anari and they know that she is in a coma.

Antonio found out about Shawn and how he was the one who bailed him out of jail.

Shawn's initial plan was to pay Antonio big money to rape Anari and then hire hit men to kill Keenan so then Anari would run straight into Shawn's arms. But the plan was butchered by the car accident , so during the past five years he has been trying to find another plan to get Anari back.

Diamonds still in prison suffering. She misses her family and wishes she didn't take the blame for the plane crash. She has not found out about the accident nor about Antonio being bailed out of jail. During the past 5 years, she has been getting abused by the women in the prison and has been trying to kill herself. But one male prison guard has been trying to help her the best he can do.

---------------
So you kinda got a overview of what has been happening for the past five years.

Who's ready for the sequel of Only You ?!

I won't be posting chapter one until I have a book cover but I didn't want you guys to be waiting.