Chapter 7 - Set Fire To The Rain

**Woooo! Chapter seven :P Love you all my lovely reader peoples!!! <3 **

The clock chimed seven as there was a banging on the door. My parents were still out at work and had called about ten billion times to make sure I was home safe and was happy etc. etc. I tried to peep out the window first to make sure I knew who it was, only to find a fed up looking Daniel staring at me from the front porch. I quickly scooted over to the door and unlocked it, yanking it open for him, letting him crash wearily into my house.

“Hey babe, you okay?” I asked worriedly.

“I'd rather not talk about it and just pretend it's not happening if that's all right. I just need somewhere to get away from it all.” He sighed solemnly.

“Yeah sure babe, you know I'm always here if you need me right?” He looked up at me sadly.

“I wasn't there for you though was I? Andy was. You deserve so much more than me. You're perfect and I'm... I'm...”

“Human? Everyone makes mistakes you ass. Now look at me. We're both gonna forget everything that has happened and whatever else is happening and we're just going to enjoy tonight all right? So stop being such a grumpy piece of poo 'k?” I laughed lightly hoping he'd find it funny. Luckily he laughed and smiled up at me.

“You're too amazing for words...”

“I know! I know!” I laughed in reply. We ended up ordering a pizza as Mum and Dad were both going to end up out all night on 'work business'; they both seemed relieved that Dan was here for me too. Mum did happen to mention on the phone that we were both not to get up to anything indecent and if we were then to use protection. I nearly died when she said that. No one wants “the talk” from their parents. It's not appreciated.

When the pizza arrived we picked out some random comedy film, I put my pj's on and we snuggled on my bed to watch it while eating. After the pizza was devoured we cuddled while watching the film, I felt so at peace it was lovely. When the film ended Dan pressed the play button again. I gave him a quizzical look and he just smiled evilly as he rolled over so he was towering over me. He lent down kissing my nose and working his way down round my jaw he started kissing lower; I felt like I should protest to such things but it felt brilliant. Like fire was raging round my veins,

I wrapped my arms around his body and pulled him in closer so there was no gap between us apart from our clothes Dan let out a quiet moan from the back of his throat as his hands searched softly round my body. I moved my hands down to the bottom of his vest and tugged hard, yanking it over his head and threw it on the floor revealing his perfect body. I ran my fingers down his perfectly toned chest and abs seductively, noticing how his breathing had become heavier. I smiled up at him biting my lip and raising my eyebrows. With that he grabbed my hands shoved them up above my head, then pushed me hard against the bed, I wrapped my legs round his body holding him tight. My head was whirling, I couldn't think straight as hormones spread quickly across my body. 

At that point I heard a knock at the door and looked up despairingly at Dan. “Don't get it,” he murmured hoarsely into my ear pushing himself against me making me moan quietly.

“I've got to get it babe,” I whispered, pushing him off me reluctantly. I padded downstairs feeling suddenly sleepy and opened the door to see a worried looking Andy.

“Urrrmmm hi?” I laughed.

“Oh. Hey Dee!” He said enthusiastically “Are all your pyjamas this kinky?” I looked down at my short shorts and lacy strappy top which had shrunk slightly so showed a bit of my tummy.

“Urmmm yeah?” I smiled up at him, "And to what do I owe this pleasure?” I said leaning casually on the door frame.

“I just wanted to make sure you were okay, I was walking past and noticed there were still no cars outside meaning you were on your own.”

“Awwww you're so cute Andy” I giggled, “ No, Dan came over randomly so he decided he would stay to keep me company.”

“Riiight. Cos that's the reason he decided to stay alone with his girlfriend in an empty house – to keep her company right?” he said sarcastically.

“Yes!” I said almost too quickly causing him to raise his eyebrows. “Shut up Andy,” I muttered.

“I didn't say anything babe!” He started laughing hysterically just as I heard a creaking noise from behind me.

“What's he doing here?” Andy said bitterly.

“He was just checking up on me ok, calm the beans Mr Aggressive For No Reason!” I notice Andy smirk at Dan when I said that. If looks could kill then Andy would have been dead ten times over by the glare Dan had on his face now. He yanked me back so he was hugging me a little too tightly from behind.

“Yeah, well she's fine 'cos I'm here all right so you can leave now,” Dan hissed, the whole protectiveness thing starting to scare me.

“Where were you last night then big man?” I heard Andy mutter as he slammed the door as he left, I felt so bad, he had been nothing but brilliant to me and this is what he got repaid with!

“Good riddance!” Dan spat in disgust.

“What the hell Dan!?! Andy's been a fantastic friend to me for ages! He's just checking up on me 'cos he cares; I don't see what your problem is!” I shouted at him.

“Holy shit Dee are you really that blind?! He's been hitting on your ass since forever, you've just been too naïve to see it! 'A fantastic friend'? Or an over obsessive ass who's trying to steal my girlfriend? Everyone can see it, it's not just me – you don't realise how many people have tried teasing me about it!” He shouted back, his face going a shade of red. I just looked at him, confused and shocked. I'd never had a proper shouting argument with anyone apart from maybe my mum once when she accused me of stealing from her.

I leant back on the wall and stared at the floor, could Dan be telling the truth? And what if he was, what would I do then? I can't just push Andy away, he's my backbone- the one I always go to and can depend on. I want to ask Eiko and Esther but I can't because firstly Eiko is his sister and Esther doesn't really like Dan anyway, she'd just call him an overprotective prick. But what if that's all it was?...

“Dee I'm sorry, I shouldn't have shouted. It's just so hard watching some other guy practically mind hump you while I'm standing there," Dan murmured in my ear. What was I supposed to think? “Just forget it okay, lets go back to bed, you look like you could do with a rest.” I just nodded and went upstairs to my room and snuggled under the covers knowing I wouldn't really get any sleep after all this.

I felt Dan clamber in bed next to me; with it being a single bed it was quite close quarters and I felt him right up against me. He wrapped his arms around me pulling me into him. He'd obviously taken off his trousers I could feel his bare legs against mine. Through my thin pyjamas I could feel every part of his body against me as he breathed lightly in my ear, obviously asleep already. I just stared at the wall opposite me - at a random collage of photos I'd made a while back.

There was pictures of all of my friends but there was a big one in the middle which I'd got put on canvas because it was my favourite as it had everyone in it. It was only taken about three weeks ago and it had me in the middle being tickled by Andy from behind with everyone else about to jump on us. We all looked so happy it always made me smile, Andy always said that I only liked that picture because he was in it and that he'd decided that I was his own personal stalker. I never thought anything of it before, but now... what if I did like him?

No. He's just my friend.

My friend with a good ass, I chuckled in my head. Wait, had I been checking out his ass...?

That was a joke Dee calm down, the voice in my head said.      

“Well it wasn't very funny,” I murmured before realising I'd just said that out loud and hoping I hadn't woken Dan up.

**Oooooo saucy lil' chapter there ;) hope you liked it! What do you think's gonna happen between Andy and Dee, if anything at all?.... Hmmmm :P Vote? Comment? Anything? Haha - seriously, you don't realised how excited I get when I get just one comment or vote :') <3 **