"I'm sorry about that." 

 When he got to his feet i felt so small. Oh how i really want to hug him right now and tell him that I'm so sorry for bloody nose. Nightwing walked up towards me and handed me my belt. 

"So what is it that you want?" asked my dad as Clint give him back his shield.

"The sword." answered  Wally as I clicked the belt back in to place.

"What sword? We're not carrying a sword."

"The sword that your daughter got on her 10 th birthday."  I reasoned. "We need it." i said as i looked up at him. Man I'm the smallest one here.  

"I'm sorry but I can't give that sword. It belongs to my daughter."

"Well it's a good thing that I brought you a present." Wally said as 

Nightwing   pulled off my mask and  pulled my hood down. He then move out of the way so that my dad could see me. 

 "Hey dad." i said with a smile. "I'm sorry about the bloody nose." I said sheepishly. 

There was an awkward silence. I looked around. 

"Emma?" he said as he  pulled me into a hug. I hugged him back. "I missed you so much honey." 

"I missed you too daddy." i said as a few tears escape. 

"I thought I've lost you." he said hugging me tighter. 

"You never have."  i said as i closed my eyes.  I felt like i was a little girl again. I didn't want to let go.  Not now.  But we did. I noticed at he had few tears coming down from his cheek.  

"I can't believe your in front of me."

"I can't believe  that you just knocked out Agent 13."  said Clint was he walked towards   Sharon.  I turned to face him. 

" With all those lesson you give me. I'm surprised that I knocked her out.  And I'm sorry- I didn't know.  It just she attacked an-"

"Emma there is no need to apologize. Your instinct took cover. We get it."  My dad said as he placed a hand on my shoulder. 

Clint turned to face me. "You really  have changed."  

"Is that a good thing?" i asked curiously. 

"Well since when did you start wearing those clothes." he gestured towards my uniform.

"It's my uniform." 

" It's very...."he looked at my uniform for the longest  time. "Black. You should add more color to it."

"You're the one to talk. You're uniform is plan black. I at least have blue on my mine. Plus my uniform helps me blend  with   the shadows."  

"So  by the looks of thing you joined the Young Justice team. Right?" said Clint.

"Not really. I help them sometimes-But I'm not apart of there team. Officially."  

Clint picked up one of my Bat-a-rangs. He turned it and studied it so closely.  "What is this? And why is it shape as a bat?" 

"It's called a Bat-a-rang." answered Nightwing as he walked up to Clint and took the Bat-a-rang out of his hands.

"Uh... Emma who is this?" he asked not taking an eye of Nightwing.

"Nightwing. And that kid other there is-" Falcon cut me off.

" Kid Flash."

"Yes! How did you know?" i asked Falcon

"Andrea." he answered.