33. Karlie's PoV

I left Taylor's apartment running. For the first time in months I didn't think if there were paparazzi on the front door, I just needed to run back to my house. I tried to keep my tears to myself until I finally closed my apartment door and dropped myself on the ground. I couldn't believe what had happened with Taylor. The simple idea of thinking what our relationship was over made me cry for hours. I went to my room and crawled to the bed where I laid. I hugged the pillow, it still smelt like the singer who had been there just two nights before sleeping with her. How can everything change so much in just two days?

When I finally woke up the next morning I had a terrible headache, I fell asleep crying. I never thought I would lose Taylor in that way, everything was too complicated. I decided to get up and went for something to eat, it was then when I walked pass my favorite frame on the apartment, a photo of the two of us in Big Sur. There were pictures and frames hanging in the walls of the last few months with her but that was still my favorite, how all started. I put the frame face down on the counter and kept walking.

Taylor and I met at the Grammy's when she was trying to run away from her performance. I've always been a fan of the singer and thinking about the disappointment not only for me but for all the fans who were waiting for her broke my heart. I don't know what I did it but I convinced her to go back to the stage and she nailed the All Too Well performance. We didn't see each other again until a few hours later when the awards were over and she was waiting on the front door. She was going home but one more time that night I convinced her to go to the party and have fun with her friends. She surprised me inviting me to the party too, that was the moment that changed everything in my life.

Since that moment on, Taylor and I became inseparable, first like friends and later like a couple. I think that the moment that our trip to Big Sur was over I was already in love with her. The singer was unique, funny, dorky and loving. I think what fascinated me the most on that trip was to discover how fragile Taylor was in that moment and all the things she went through in her life and even with that she still fought for her music to be heard, to change things around her. It was a daydream trip, the best of my life but I never thought what was coming later.

We didn't see each other for a while after the trip because Taylor had to go back to her tour but I have to admit that the next time we saw each other she gave me an amazing new. She was moving to New York. Why that change? Why New York? I couldn't help but think that I had something to do with the decision but I didn't want to have my hopes up without any reason. It was then when I met Austin, Taylor's brother, he was really cool and they really seemed alike, that was probably why they argue every five minutes. Having Taylor on the city was the best thing since Big Sur, she lived just ten minutes away from my apartment walking and that allow us to spend a lot of time together since the move.

Until that moment everything was great with the singer and I couldn't help it but fell in love a little more everyday with her. I was playing with fire, I knew it, Taylor was my friend and she liked boys, despite the fact that I also had a boyfriend. I couldn't forget it, even if Taylor didn't know anything about Josh I couldn't lie, not to her. Josh and I met two years before in an event. The guy was cute, funny and nice and any girl could date him but he was gay. Nobody knew about that but we became really close friends in little time and we confessed our secrets. It was then when we had that idea of faking to be a couple. How could I explain that to Taylor?

Taylor finally discovered that I had a boyfriend because Lily told her, and I didn't have much choice so I decided to talk about Josh. The singer was really mad for hiding her something so important in my life, it was normal but my thoughts were others, she was jealous, or at least that what it seemed for her reaction. Taylor was angry, yelling at me and saying that I didn't care about here because I wasn't sharing important things that I lied to her... in that moments I blow up. I had to tell the truth about that stunt and I did. Taylor's face was really surprised but I felt relieved the moment she hugged me.