20. Doubts

I cursed the next day when Karlie's phone woke us early. Actually it was not so early but we had gone to bed very late. It was one of her sisters, they were willing to made the plan for that day in that moment. The model came reluctantly out of bed and went to take a shower when she returned I still had not move out of bed.

-What do your family want to do?- I asked without opening my eyes.

-We're going to spend the day in Santa Monica and tonight we're going to a concert at Disney Music Radio City Hall because Kimby booked us a tickets a while ago for my birthday- she explained sitting on the bed next to me.

-I imagine that there's not a ticket for me right?- I asked and opened my eyes when I felt her hand on my stomach still naked.

-I don't think so- Karlie admitted continuing with the caresses- if you want I can skip it and we can do something together here at home.

-Don't be silly- I told her seriously- you are on vacations with your family, you see them less than me, so.. nothing happens if you go with them, I will call Selena or Ed or Austin to hang out while you are there- I explained

-Are you sure?- she asked doubtful

-I am, I really want you to enjoy with them- I assure learning my elbows to kiss her- but I can go with you to Santa Monica an later leave with my friends.

-Don't worry babe, you are tired, you barely sleep the last days and there are still things to clean here- Karlie said clearly nervous- stay here and rest.

-You know I can rest in another moment or sleep at the beach right?- I said with a half smile but I suddenly understood why Karlie was so nervous playing with her rings- wait, wait don't you want me to go?

-I didn't say that Taylor- she defended herself.

-You didn't say it directly but it's what it seems- I said hurt.

-It's just... you know... Santa Monica is going to be crowed and it's daytime and you call the attention with Jack and Tyler following us around- she said looking away from me- there will be a lot of people there and you with my family at the beach in LA.. you know.. there will be more rumors.

-The other day at Venice you didn't care at all about that- I reminded her.

-Venice is different- the model said- it was dark and there were fewer people and it was more difficult to recognize us.

-Oh god... what I had to hear- I said looking surprised.

-I thought we talked about this Taylor, we need to keep our relationship low profile for a few months- Karlie said sighing.

-Yes but I didn't think...- I made a pause trying to look for the right words which explained how hurt I was because my girl just ask me not to go with her for the rumors- never mind, go with your family, I will be with my brother or something.

-Taylor- she said when she saw I got up annoyed and angry.

-You should go, you are running late- I said going down to the kitchen.

-Taylor stop- she asked grabbing my arm- I don't want to argue about this.

-Do you think I want it?- I asked ironically.

-Please understand me, I'd love you to come, my family loves you but it's complicated, today's plans are too public for us right now- she explained releasing my arm to get my hand- please don't be mad, I promise I will make it up.

-I think it's going to be so hard get used to not do what I want with my girl when I want- I sighed.

-We will find a way to make it work- she said stroking my cheek.