12. Olivia Benson

The next morning I picked up my suitcase and prepared Meredith's things before going to the airport. I had to stop in Nashville to pick up my brother and then we would go to New York so I could take several things that we needed for the party. Then we all finally flew to Rhode Island, it was just an hour and a half flight to get there. Austin was thoughtfully looking out the airplane window when I decided to ask him something.

-You are happy, right?- I asked to my brother while we were still on the plane.

-Me? Why?- he asked confused.

-Because Ella is coming to the party- I replied as if it were obvious.

-Oh that- he said without looking at me.

-That?- I asked confused- Did something happen? Oh tell me that you haven't broke up.

-Don't say that, we haven't broken up Taylor- he protested annoyed- it is just... we had a disagreement about something about the party.

-Austin you can talk to me- I said sitting beside him.

-It's just... We're still at the beginning of our relationship and she isn't sure if she wanted that everybody knowing about us- he explained.

-I think she will not be able to resist you when she see you wearing bathing suit- I joked.

-Taylor, I've been serious- he protested.

-I'm sorry- I apologized- I know Ella, she grow up at the other side of the world, in a country completely different for us, her education is also different and she didn't like having all the attention on her so I imagine that's the reason she don't want to put pressure on you either.

-So... you think she is trying to protect us not because she is embarrassed or something like that- he said finally revealing her doubts.

-I think she is crazy about you, I saw how she talk about you Austin- I reminded him to cheer him up- don't think about this... just let's yourself enjoy her and don't be mad at her for that.

-I'm not mad... it's just we haven't see each other since New York and I wanted to spent time with her like a couple- he admitted flushed.

-Relax, everything will be okay and when Ella sees you she will forget the rest of the world, I am sure- I said hugging him quickly.

-Thank you Taylor- she replied- what about you?

-What about me?- I asked confused.

-Are Karlie and you going to tell everyone?- he said changing the subject- your relationship is new like ours.

-I don't even know if Karlie will come Austin- I reminded him.

-But if she could- he said.

-I don't know, we haven't spoken about that- I admitted sighing- Although Ella and you know it, Ed y Selena will soon know I guess... and if she come she will bring Cara who also know...

-Oh my god, Cara Delevigne?- he asked excitedly- she is gorgeous, she is fun and amazing...

-Austin- I protested interrupting him- you are with Ella, leave the rest of my friends alone.

-I'm sorry, I'm sorry- he apologized.

-Ultimately, there will be people who knows and people who dont know so in the case that Karlie will come... I don't know what we will do, we haven't spoken about that- I admitted being honest.

-You should tell Mom and Dad- he reminded me- but I begin to think that Mom suspects something for comments he has made these days.

-I'll tell them the next time I see them, I promised- I said, I wasn't sure about telling them that I was dating a girl.