25. Shake it Off

Share my album with Karlie was the best idea I had. It gave me confidence on myself and my work and even more important in our relationship. Finally the day of the releasing of the single was there, and so the music video for that song. The album will be able to buy after the live stream in all the world. My parents came with us to New York and my brother flown the same day from Notre Dame to support me. I got up really early that morning, when Karlie's alarm broke the silence of our room. The model had to go to training before her classes at NYU and I had to do a lot of things before the live stream for my new music.

Karlie left my apartment after a quick shower but she came back to it a few minutes later. I looked at there puzzle. Neither of us had though that it was a really important day for me so it means that my building door was full of paparazzi waiting for me. It was too early and Karlie had sports clothes on my house so it could be really weird if she left so early from there without thinking that she had spent the night with me. I didn't care about what they though but that day I had other things to think about so I decided it was better not to fight again. I got dressed very quickly and left the apartment straight to the car. If I go first Karlie could go out safe and sound a few minutes later.

The day was passing and the big moment was really close, my single was almost there and I was more and more nervous every minute. My mother tried to calm me but nothings seems to work. At least that what I though until I got a text from Karlie just a few minutes before the streaming: 'good luck! Everything is going to be okay, trust yourself like I trust you pelase! :) Love you girl!'. I breathed deeply. I wished Karlie was there with me. I couldn't think any more of that because they came looking for me. It was time, I had to go up, at the top of the Empire State Building to start the live stream.

It was one hour long. Almost 50 fans were there with me. I announced the single and we played it. We danced a lot and I loved it. I also share with them the music video, I had to admit that it was really funny to shoot. I was dancing and fooling around with different styles of music, it was so fun, like the message of the song: 'just shake it off, what the rest think doesn't matter'. The name of the album was 1989, the year I was born, it was a musical reborn too for me so the name was just perfect. I didn't forget to announce a new world tour a few months from that moment. When all of that ended I ran to hug my mother. I was so relieve and with less weight over my shoulders but I knew that the next day everything will really start, the critics, the opinion of the people, my musical change... I didn't have time to talk with my brother when my mother gave me my phone, which it didn't stop ringing.

-Congrats baby- Karlie said as soon as I picked the phone- Shake it off is a success.

-Come on Kar, I love you but it's been five minutes since I dropped it- I laughed.

-Have you looked twitter?- she asked- you're worldwide trend topic and so Shake it off, it's amazing.

-That's really good babe but I'm not getting so much illusions about it until tomorrow- I reminded her, I still wanted to have the feet on the ground.

-It's okay then- she accepted sighing- but I love it.

-Thank you- I said blushing.

-Are you coming home? Will I meet you there? Or are you with your parents?- she asked excited.

-I'm going home, I had invited all the fans who were here to come with me and eat pizza at the apartment- I explained to her.

-Really?- she asked surprised.

-Yeah, of course it will be fun- I answered.

-It's great that you're doing that for them- the model said, I could hear her smile from the phone.