41. Paris

-Taylor?- Karlie asked as soon as I entered the jet.

-Surprise-I said smiling and opening my arms.

-Are you really coming?- Karlie asked without moving from her seat.

-Im really crazy for doing this but I'm crazy for you too so...

-I can't believe it- she said finally getting up and rushing to hug me -I love you, I love you I love you- she left a kiss on my lips for each 'I love you' she said.

-I love you too but now get your ass on that seat because we need to go- I replied laughing for her reaction.

-Did you really bring the cats?- she said when my security entered behind me with the bags.

-What the hell was I supposed to do with them?- I asked shrugging -Austin is in college, you're in Paris, Selena and Ed are on Hawaii and my parents are in Nashville.

-This is surrealist but I love having you all three with me these days- Karlie said grabbing my hand and guiding me to the sit next to her.

-You're in my seat you know that right?- I asked when she sat on the same seat she was before I appeared.

-I know, the number 13, I wanted to have you close somehow- she said laughing- do you want to sit here? I can change positions with you.

-Don't worry- I said smiling, she was too cute- you're the only person I allow to sit there.

-Thank you for that and for coming- she said resting her head on my shoulder while the jet started to move- it means a lot.

-I love you- I said kissing the top of her head and grabbing her hand- now rest, you're tired and you have a show in a few hours.

She didn't sleep even if I told her to do it several times, she was talking and telling me all her stories from the past days when we were not spoken to each other. The moment Karlie left my apartment something clicked in my brain. Why would I stay in New York alone when she asked me to go with her? I knew it was crazy and a last minute decision but I have to do it. Karlie was asking me to go with her to Paris Fashion Week, her most important moment of the year and he wanted me there, no matter what people would think. And I knew what they would think, Taylor Swift and Karlie Kloss were dating without a doubt. I didn't say any of my thoughts out loud because I didn't want to see Karlie's reaction. I was completely lost in my thoughts when she broke the silence.

-You're staying in my hotel room right?- she asked looking at me.

-I didn't think about it- I admitted- it was a very last minute decision.

-Your'e staying- she said smiling.

-Do they allow cats in your hotel?- I asked looking at her lap where Olivia was sleeping.

-I don't know- she admitted- we will ask when we get there but you're Taylor Swift I'm pretty sure they will give you what ever you want.

-Very funny- I said wryly.

-I want you to stay with me- she protested childishly- maybe we can sneak the cats in our bags and go straight to my room.

-I'm not doing that- I warned her- I will ask for permission.

-Okay okay you're friend of the rules I always forget that- she teased.

-You should sleep Karlie- I said changing the topic.

-I want to be with you- she protested.

-I will be here babe- I said grabbing Olivia from her lap- now sleep please.