Pure Love

Author' note: 

Here you have the second  chapter! :) I will tried to upload a chapter every couple of days! I can't wait to know what you think about the story! :) 

-Do you know each other?- I asked confused.

-Taylor?- Lily asked, looking at me.

-Do you know each other?- now was Karlie who was asking curious.

-Of course we know each other- Lily was the one that answered like it was obvious- Karlie is one of the newest Victoria's Secret Angels.

-Lily- the model scolded- it hasn't been announced yet.

-It's Taylor Kar! She is trusted- Lily said smiling.

-Are you a new Victoria's Secret Angel?- I asked surprised looking at her- congratulations, that's great!

-Thank you- she said clearly flustered and embarrassed.

-Taylor and my husband have been friends for years, actually we spend a lot of time together in Nashville, we connected easily, in fact we spend a lot of time together there when she's not touring- Lily explained to Karlie now.

-This is a small world- I said watching how Lily hug Karlie again.

-How do you meet each other?- Lily asked curious, she had already given her explanations about us.

-Karlie was the one introducing my performance at he Grammy's- I explained avoiding how exactly we had met- what are you doing here Lil? Why didn't you tell me?

-It was a last minute thing Taylor, we have not gone to the show but Caleb was invited to the party and he wanted to come- she explained smiling and then Ed and Selena arrived.

-Lily- Selena said hugging the girl, the alcohol was beginning to affect her.

-It's been a while- the model said hugging her back.

-Do you know each other too?- Karlie asked surprised.

-Sure, Selena spends a lot of time in Nashville with Taylor, it was inevitable- the model answered laughing and greeting Ed after that.

-Definitely you're right, this is a small world- Karlie said looking at me.

I was delighted that Lily was there because Karlie spent a lot of time that night talking with her and she was feeling integrated. I used that time to greet other friends of mine who were there as Sam or Justin. It's been along time without seeing them so I talked so much time with them. I went back in time to meet with the girls with another glass of wine for Karlie and then Lily left us because she was going to look for Caleb to spend time with him. I looked at Karlie when Ed and Selena starting to laugh on the couch at some joke they had done. The model smiled, she seemed proud that Ed and Selena were giving couple feelings because then she was right about it and not me. I decided to sit between them, earning all kind os complains before returning to a conversation about something that I didn't remember the next morning. For not wanting to go to the party I had to admit that I was there so many hours but the truth was that I was tired, it had been a long day. Selena went to the bathroom and Ed to get another beer, I warned him to stop drinking, bet he was English and beer was like water to me. I turned to look at Karlie when were alone again.

-You are tired right?- she asked as if she was reading my mind again.

-I little bit- I admitted sighing.

-Do you want to leave?- she asked me doubtful.

-If you're having fun we can stay a little longer- I answered with a half smile.