31. This can't be happening

The next thing I remember is opening my eyes and see my room. Austin was holding me sitting on the edge on the bed and Karlie had a wet cold cloth on my neck. How did I get here?

-Karlie I feel really sick- I said looking at her and ignoring my brother.

-Hold on am minute, I will walk you to the bathroom- she said sweetly, in that moment I forgot we were on really bad terms.

-Do I help you?- Austin offered.

-No, don't worry I can do it alone- Karlie said helping me to get up- besides I want to change her into her pajamas.

-All right then- Austin accepted- call me if you need anything.

-Can you handle to lie about this with all the people downstairs?- I heard Karlie asking.

-I feel really sick- I repeated- I'm dizzy.

-Don't faint again please Taylor- Karlie asked walking with me to the bathroom.

-Don't worry I will figure it out- Austin said running away from there.

Karlie was surrounding my waist to keep my balance on our way to the bathroom where she sat me on the floor, next to the WC. She passed the cold cloth again over y neck and my forehead to make me feel better. I don't know what else happened in that bathroom because I don't remember anything more. In fact the next morning I was pretty surprised when I remembered that much of the night, maybe there was conversations which would have been better forgotten. I still hadn't opened my eyes when I enormous headache invaded me. I wasn't drinking alcohol for a long time after that. I finally opened my eyes and the light that was entering between the curtains was killing me. I buried my head under the pillow for a while but I was really thirsty. I looked around trying to find some water and in that moment when I was studying my room I saw Karlie sleeping on the couch I had on one side of it. Like she knew I was looking she opened her eyes.

-How are you?- she asked still hoarsely.

-I'm not drinking alcohol for a really long time- I said laying down again, without looking at her, the memories were still coming back.

-We all have said that after a hangover- Karlie said.

-After all the horrible things I said you're still here- I said breaking what it was a long tense silence which filled the room.

-Even if I was pretty mad and upset with you I couldn't let you so sick here alone- Karlie answered and she got up to come and sit on the edge of the bed with me.

-Austin is here- I said like it were obvious.

-Austin wasn't going to be watching you all night- she said shrugging her shoulders.

-Were you watching me all night?- I asked, for the first time I looked at her, she had red puffy eyes and bags under her eyes.

-I was worried about you, I've never seen you as drunk as last night Taylor- she asked worried- you fainted on my arms Taylor, on the middle of the street.

-I'm sorry- I apologized, I couldn't say another thing.

-How are you?- she asked again.

-I had a big headache and I want to throw up- I admitted I was feeling like that since I opened my eyes.

-Let's go to the bathroom- KArlie said stretching her arm to offer her hand- I will bring you a pill.

Karlie help me to get up and reach the bathroom and she left me alone. She went downstairs to get me a pill. After a falling in the middle of the street and all the alcohol I needed a big hot shower so I didn't think about it. I threw my pajama away and spent a long time under the hot water, trying to clear my mind. I don't know how many time I spent there but the time I got out with just a robe, a bottle of water and the pill was waiting for me on the nigh stand. Karlie was still crawling on the couch without talking. I took the pill and grabbed a new pajama. I finally sat on the edge of the bed right in front of Karlie to look at her.