27. Trap

-I missed you babe- I said hugging her the moment she opened the door.

-I missed you too- she said kissing my head- don't go away for so long.

-Relax, Tree had finally changed our schedules- I said still holding her- we will spend days apart, it's inevitable but there will be less days than before.

-Thank you Tree- she said laughing.

-We don't want to interrupt you but we can't go inside- my mother said behind us.

-I'm sorry- I apologized blushing and stepping aside from Karlie.

-Hi Andrea- the model said hugging her tightly and after her my father- Hi Scott.

-I'm happy to see you- my mother said smiling.

-Where's Austin?- she asked.

-He's back at college- I answered- he had lost enough classes for now.

-Oh it's a shame I wanted to see him- she said grabbing my hand.

-We will make a FaceTime with him tomorrow so you can see him- I suggested, I loved she was so loving with my family.

-Great- she accepted kissing my cheek.

-Let's go to our room so we can place the suitcases there, I think someone need a little privacy- my mother said before leaving us there.

-I missed you- Karlie repeated when we were alone.

-Come here- I asked pulling her closer to me- I'm here now, with you.

-I love you- she said after I kissed her deeply.

-I love you more- I replied smiling.

-I knew you would be tired from the flight and work so I brought you cookies and chocolate- she said cupping my face.

-You spoil me so much- I said laughing- what do you think if we take those things and go to my room to watch a movie?

-Sure- she accepted before kissing me again and going to the kitchen.

I went upstairs where I discovered that my mother had free the cats because they were already laying on my bed. I turned on the TV and waited for Karlie who came back a few minutes later with the chocolate, the cookies and a bottle of wine.

-What is that?- I asked when she entered.

-I thought we could celebrate the good reviews and critics of the songs- she said with a big smile.

-That's a great idea- i said laughing and stealing the bottle from her.

-Look who's here- she said releasing the things and went straight to my cats- hi loves I missed you too.

-You're adorable- I said when I was her laying with Meredith on her abs and Olivia on her hands.

-Move your nice ass here Swift- she ordered- I miss you more than them.

I laughed hard for that and opened the bottle of wine before I joined Karlie on the bed and the cats. I was glad she was sleeping over that night, it had been a couple of  exhausting days and I knew in her arms I would rest better. Having my parents at home stopped us from doing something more than kisses and caress that night. The model tried but I didn't let her, my house was big but I knew that we weren't precisely quiet. We drank the entire bottle of wine while we watched the movie and I ate all the cookies. Karlie had to get up early to go to the gym and the to work but she told me she didn't care because she was with me. Finally we fell asleep until the alarm woke up from our dreams a few hours later.