14. This is crazy

My brother was in town with me a couple of days more after Ella had returned to LA. Austin said it was because he wanted to spend time with me but I knew he really did not want to go to Nashville and be alone after being with her now officially girlfriend. I appreciated his presence because Karlie was busy working on some shoots the followings day with Victoria Secret and we only saw each other at night. The truth was that I had not spent much time alone in my new apartment between my family, my friends and Karlie.

The model got up early leaving me alone in my bed, she went to the gym with her personal trainer and then she went to the shooting of the new collection of the most famous underwear brand, which I wear a lot. When she finished the shoot, she returned to her house to shower and came straight to my apartment after that, we wanted some time together. I took some time working on new songs that day, in the last days of the tour I had been working too it them so I had material with which to work in the studio.

-Thank you for the dinner- she said smiling- it's so yummy and I was too tired to cook. 

-Your welcome- I said happy. 

-Tomorrow is the last day of shooting for the new campaign- Karlie told me finishing her tacos, we were alone because Austin was with a friend from college.

-Have you enjoy working for them?- I asked curiously.

-I love it, Martha and Gigi are also new so I don't feel alone or out of place- she said excited- and Lily and Cara are great, I'm glad to have them close, especially Cara, it's great she decided to stay another year.

-What? She decided to stay?- I asked confused.

-Cara was leaving Victoria Secret this year but when she found out that they hired me for this campaign so she decided to stay another year and we could work together- Karlie explained giving a bite to vegetables remains - it tastes great Taylor, seriously babe, thank you for this, I owe you a couple of dinners for being my cooker this week.

-You are welcome- I said again blushing, she was so grateful sometimes- Cara is a great friend.

-She is, she is but you have to get to  know better Martha and Gigi- she insisted- you should come to the party and spend more time with them.

-What party?- I asked puzzled.

-Oh god, I must be really tired if I've not told you this before- she laughed- Cara is a bad influence so she had convinced all the models of the new campaign to have a party to celebrate the end of the shooting, actually it's just a excuse to party and she wanted to do it in my house but I told her that my apartment is not suitable for parties because of the neighbors.

-You can do it here if you want- I said without thinking and I saw Karlie looking at me nervous.

-Don't worry- she said when she reacted- I'm sure Cara has all cover it.

-Oh right- I said looking away. 

We finished dinner and watched a movie before bed. Karlie had Olivia in her arms, the cat was growing really fast and Meredith tolerate her presence a little more each day. It was a nice picture the four of us lying there. I wanted to kill Cara the next morning when she called Karlie to tell that she had the party organized, even when I didn't have to get up early someone do it for me. Karlie also told her that I would go and I heard a cry of happiness across the phone, my relationship with Cara was much improved over the past few days in the city. Far away was the sad incident at the party in LA. 

Karlie and I ate together in my apartment and then the young model went home to choose the dress for that night. I would pick her up and we would go to a club in the city center where Cara had organized everything. I felt embarrassed to go to a party where everybody was an underwear models but Karlie insisted that I would be the most beautiful there. We appreciated the discretion of the local because we could enter for the basement and dodging photographers. It was confortable to avoid people yelling at you and flashes blinding every second. I ran to hug Lily and Cara when we were in the club, while Karlie greeted other girls. I didn't delay to join her and say hello to Gigi and Martha.