30. Calm before the storm

After the Victoria Secret Show there was a big after party. All the models were going and they also invited more celebrities to attend, some of them were also on the shooting and others were going jut to party. I was back at my dressing room to change my outfit for the party. I had chosen a white sexy dress for the occasion. It was a long dress with a big split which let one of my legs out with black high heels. The top of the dress had long sleeves, one of them was white and the other one had bright ornaments on it and I had my back bared. I was getting some final touches of make up when Karlie ran into my dressing room without knocking. I turned quickly to see her. I smiled when I saw she was wearing also a white dress with a long split on her leg. Sometimes it seemed like we matched outfits and colors on propose but it wasn't the case. The model didn't wait to lock the door and reached me with two strides.

-Taylor...

-Don't say anything- I asked when she was inches away from me.

-I love you- she whispered leaning to kiss me.

-I love you too Kar- I said before she broke the small distance between our lips.

Karlie sat on the couch and pulled me so I fell on her lap. I laughed and hugged her hard. I was really happy in that moment. The day I signed the contract for that performance I feared how Karlie would react about it, how would we behave in front others, if we would fight about it... But now we were there, sitting on the couch smiling like fools after the show. For the first time in our relationship Karlie let herself go and show me love and others things in public.

-Have you enjoyed it?- I asked burring my head on her neck.

-Yes- she replied proudly- it's really satisfying to get to share my work with you and walking with your music it's... perfect.

-You've been perfect and thank you for everything today- I said hugging her even tightly.

-I let myself go a little but you were too beautiful to contain me out there- I raised my head to look at her before I kissed her, I would have to apply lipstick again after that.

-I'm happy- I replied when we broke the contact- I love you so much.

-I love you too- she said but we heard a knock on the door.

-Taylor it's Gigi- the model said at the other side of the door.

-Wait, I'm coming- I said before I gave a last kiss to my girl and got up to unlock the door- hi!

-I came to tell you that you were great and I can't wait to the party!- Gigi said excited before she saw Karlie inside the dressing room- I want to party with you too Kar, don't be jealous.

-It's ok- she said laughing- I know you won't even think about touching Taylor if you want your career in VS to last more than a show.

-Easy tiger- I said laughing.

-You're really jealous and it's really funny- Gigi joked also laughing.

-I have to go- Karlie said looking at her phone.

-Aren't you coming with me?- I asked confused.

-Kimby is waiting for me remember?- Karlie asked- you know she couldn't make it to the tape because her flight was late but she's coming to the party.

-Oh god I forgot about that- I admitted, she had told me that several days ago but for some reason I forgot it- I'm dying to see her.

-She also missed you- she said smiling- see you there ok?