47. You are light to me

After the second concert in Tokyo Karlie returned to New York. As much as I wanted her with me all the tour she had also work to do and college exams. Something inside me was empty the moment Karlie left the hotel room to go to the airport but I knew it was a feeling I had to get used to because even if my intention was going back to New York every night I knew it couldn't be possible sometimes. Karlie and I had spent last few weeks without leaving each other side so it was normal to feel that way.

I have to admit that being focus on the promo in Asia kept me entertainment and Karlie's absence was easier. She told me one night that for her it was more difficult that time apart because she was in New York, in our apartment with my cats and all our stuff meanwhile I was around the world with nothing ours around. So even if she had work to do, Karlie was living in what was our life if I wasn't on tour and with all of that she also had to stand paparazzis every day at the apartment's door. They couldn't follow me in the tour in Asia so for them it was easier make news following Karlie around. Everything Karlie did was a news for them, if she didn't smile it was because I was away or she was mad at me but if she was smiling it could be because I gave her a call. It was stupid and I understood how annoyed she felt. 

Despite everything she was doing really well trying to focus on the right things in our life. Overtime I was....

-What are you doing?- Karlie interrupted Taylor when she entered the room.

-I was just writing some stuff- Taylor replied closing the notebook.

-Are you already working in new music?- Karlie asked surprised, she just started the tour a few weeks ago.

-I'm always working in new music but this is not that- Taylor answered moving aside to make room for her girlfriend.

-A poem maybe?- Karlie asked more curious- I know you love writing poems too. 

-No, it's actually a diary- Taylor explained -I was writing what happened in Tokyo, I forgot the notebook here in New York.

-So you're writing about me- Karlie joked.

-Yeah I've just finished this notebook with Tokyo so I will have to buy a new one for tomorrow's memories- Taylor said proudly, placing the moleskin on the table.

-Wait... do you write everything there?- Karlie asked surprised, every time she had saw Taylor writing something it always thought it was music not a diary.

-Everything that has something to do with you and me it's written, this is actually my thirteen notebook about us- Taylor explained blushing -I had all our story written.

-That's cute but also scary- Karlie said without thinking.

-Scary?- Taylor asked sitting again by her girlfriends side.

-Yeah... I know I've hurt you a lot with all that plan we made with Tree and with Josh, Cara... I've imagined that it's all there too- Karlie confessed.

-It is- Taylor said nodding -but there's also a lot of good things Karlie, don't think you've made only bad choices, you've made a lot of good choices and I'm proud of you babe for everything, we are here tonight because the choices we made in the past.

-I love you and I think that's the best choice I've made in my life- Karlie said.

-I love you too and I'm glad you made it because you're the best thing that ever happened to me- Taylor said leaning to kiss Karlie.

-Okay you need to stop quoting your own songs- Karlie said against her lips.

-Shut up- Taylor protested before she broke the few inches between them.