43. Madrid

We were one more day in Paris and the truth is that we spent it in the hotel. Cara was with us the whole time, once the alcohol disappeared from her system the night before hit her. She was done with Gigi and not in a good way. She was hurt so Karlie and I spoiled her all day. We didn't talk about the threesome I didn't want more jokes or anything like that again so we just watched movies and ate like a lot.

We said goodbye the next day, Cara was going to London because she wanted to spend some time with her family and we were going to Madrid to celebrate our late year anniversary. It was still hard to believe sometimes that we've been dating for a year even with the ups and owns we were there, holding hands at the airport on our way to Madrid. Karlie had to do a runway but after that it was just us for a couples of days.

-Are you coming to the show tomorrow right?- Karlie asked with a smile like it was the most normal thing for us even if it was really new.

-I won't miss it for nothing at all- I replied grabbing her hand.

-It feels... so strange doing this things- the model said blushing.

-Doing what?- I asked even when I knew what she was talking about.

-You know what- she protested.

-Tell me- I asked again.

-Just... holding your hand like this- she was blushing like a little kid- and you coming to my shows and... I don't know Taylor it feels...

-Amazing just be yourself?- I interrupter her smiling.

-Shut up!- she said laughing- I'm never going to say you're right in this.

-But you know I am and that's all that matter- I said proudly.

We were walking in a park called Retiro in Madrid. Nobody knew I was there so they didn't pay any attention to us. We went back to the hotel early because Karlie needed a little rest before her show next day.

When I woke up next morning Karlie was gone and she had left a note again in my nightstand 'I will see you from my favorite place on the world: the runway! Love you babe! :)' she was really sappy those days but I couldn't be happier. I got ready and went straight to the venue just in time for the show. I tried to avoid all the photographers but it was inevitable that they saw me. I was nervous when they told me my seat was in first row, I had no doubt Karlie was responsable for that. I was glad when the show started because people stop staring at me to stare at the models. And just a few minutes later Karlie was there walking and for me there was any body else in the room, it was just her. I took a couple of photos and waited for the show to end.

-I could watch you rock that runway everyday- I said as soon as I founded her at backstage.

-Babe- she said hurrying to hug me.

-You were amazing- I said with my head still buried in her neck.

-Thank you- she said separating our bodies- let's get out of here okay?

-Are you okay?- I asked surprised by her suddenly rush.

-Yeah, you're here I'm more than okay- she answered kissing my cheek- I just want to be alone with you and celebrate our year Taylor and don't have everybody looking at us.

-Just let's get change then and I will wait for you in the car- I suggested.

-Not wait- Karlie said quickly- don't go, I didn't mean to kick you out I'm sorry I don't want to go quickly just because we are with people, I'm pass that point I just want to have you for myself Taylor, come with me to the dressing room.