Secrets

Karlie and Austin got along very well the days we were in town together. It didn't surprise me because I couldn't think anyone couldn't get along with the young model. Now that I had officially a new home I needed to do a small move. I had taken seriously my new life style: new home, new life with new memories. The furniture were in the house and I bought somethings news. I went to California and Nashville for a few days to bring some things that I wanted to have around me. I went with Karlie other day to buy all the stuff I needed for the house like kitchen utensils. Ultimately my house was a mess of boxes scattered on the ground. I got a craving for a pool table so I decided to buy one, I had always wanted to have one and it would be fun when my friends would come to my house.

My friends... that was another matter. Lena and Karlie had taken great my move to the city because both of them live there but Ed y Selena had not take it exactly the same way. Now I would spend less time in LA which means less time with Selena but I promised visit her often in LA and she could come visit me whenever she wanted. Also at this point it was very clear that the little free time she had, she would be in London with Ed. My ginger friend wasn't mad at me, he simply suggested that I should have chosen London and not New York as my new residence. Lily was also happy for me, because when she wasn't in Nashville, she was in New York and now Karlie and I were inseparable which made everything easier.

Karlie was an angel from heaven. I don't know what I would have done if she hadn't been there to help me placing everything in the house because my brother wasn't exactly help. I was beginning to think he was only there for the presence of Karlie in the apartment, not to help me. My new home soon was in all the papers which had already been echoed my move to the big city. Therefore, it wasn't unusual to find paparazzi's whenever I went out or came in the building. I had struggled a bit but I had managed to buy the apartment in front of mine for my security team. Given the amount of photographers now in the front door I preferred to have them close to me.

When I finally had ready the apartment I asked y parents to come and visit me, I knew that my mother still doubted about my decision so I wanted her to see how happy I was in town. My parents weren't the only ones who I wanted to invite to my house. I wanted a big welcome party with all my friends but I needed to know their schedules first. I used the presence of my parents to take them to visit the city. My mother seemed to notice a new attitude in me because she came back to Nashville really happy for me. The truth was that New York had and strange effect on me. I fell in love every day with the cite over and over again. It had renewed my spirit, I no longer spent days locked in my apartment like I used to do and it felt really great. Karlie was really sorry that she couldn't meet my parents but the model was in the Paris Fashion Week for one of the many designers who have killed to have the model in their hands.

Ed was the next friend who came to visit me. The ginger was one of the musical guest in SNL and also he act in some of the sketches of the show so I offered him to stay at my home all week while he was rehearsing for the show. It wasn't weird to received the following text from one of my best friends.

Selena: Take care of Ed for me =)

Taylor: You just love me because he is here with me...

Selena: Don't be silly Tay! I love you only for you :)

Taylor: I'll take care of him but I cant promise that Meredith will do the same...

Selena: Tell her to keep her claws away from my red head!

Taylor: Your red head? This thing is more serious than I thought! I'll have to interrogate Ed when he come back for rehearsals!

Selena: Don't do it! He get nervous...

Taylor: I'l take care of him Sel, don't worry so much :) I hope the next visit coming be you!

Selena: Consider it done!