13. Ed's concert

The party continued late into the night. All my friends slept over in my house. Karlie was supposed to have her own room with Cara but the model did not wait ten minutes to escape and come to my room. 'Don't you think you were going to sleep without my right?' It was the first thing she said smiling as she had entered the room. I indicated her to come to bed and she did not hesitate. She stood over me and kissed me. She kissed me sweetly and slowly but gradually was deepening. Karlie moved his lips to my neck and I perfectly guessed her intention.

-Kar, the house is full of people- I reminded her while she was kissing my neck- I'm serious Kar, my brother is in the next room.

-And he's probably doing the same thing with Ella- she laughed lying beside me.

-Thank you Karlie- I said wryly- I didn't need that image in my head.

-Come on Taylor- she said seductive- I promise not to make noise.

-That's impossible- I said laughing.

-Let's check that- she told me kissing my ear.

-You don't give up easily- I joked.

I was the one who surrendered completely to her kisses and caresses. I rolled over the bed and stood over her. Karlie laughed when she saw that she had achieve her goal. Her hands moved slowly until she lifted my sweater and I was naked in front of her. Karlie watched how I blushed completely. I kissed her neck and downed my kisses slowly to her stomach. We soon were naked facing each other and kissing. Our hands were up and down enjoying every inch of skin. I shivered by her contact. We had a hard time keeping it quiet while we showed our many feelings without words. It wasn't our first time and I felt more comfortable and confident with her this time. Once again, the sunrise surprise us awake. Karlie was hugging me after she had fallen exhausted at my side and kissed my forehead.

-Come on, I have an idea- she said getting up and looking for her clothes.

-What are you plotting?- I asked without moving.

-Get dress Taylor, it will be worth it- she promise kissing my lips again.

-All right but I am very sleepy- I protested while I get dressed.

Karlie waited for me at the door and then she grabbed my hand to drag me out of the house. We went to the edge of my garden, almost on the beach. It was beginning to dawn and the view was fantastic. Karlie looked at me and smiled before sitting on the floor. I sat beside her. She surrounded my waist with her arm and kissed my cheek.

-This is beautiful- I said breaking the silence.

-No more beautiful than you- Karlie said looking at me, her green eyes were even more beautiful with that light.

I remained in silent after that answer and I enjoyed the dawn in her arms. I felt safe, loved and confortable as never being in my life. I was so confortable and tired that I fell sleep right there. I remembered Karlie told me something and helping me to get to bed, it had been a long day. I hadn't planned to get up early the next morning but my friends had others plans for me. Selena came into the room to wake me up without knowing that Karlie was there because she had seen the model going with Cara to another room the night before.

-Taylor wake up, let's all have breakfast together- the singer said when she came in and woke us up immediately.

-Selena- Karlie warned quickly.

-Oh god, tell me that you have some clothes on you- Selena said covering her eyes when she saw we were both in bed.

-Of course- I laughed.