Chapter 30 - (The Happy ENDING)

{So hey! As you all know, this will have two endings and this is the first ending. The happy and romantic and sweet one! ^_^ I hope you enjoy this last chapter guys!}

*Patrick's P.O.V.*

Chris pulled over to this huge deserted parking lot. It was near the bay and the only building around is this old fishing shop. My heart is beating like crazy right now, I'm so scared...scared because what if we're too late? What if something bad already happened to her? And, God, I'm so scared of seeing her again, I put her in so much misery. I'm afraid that if she sees me, she might have had it and hate me for life.

"Patrick! Time to move, dude." Pete tapped my shoulders and I looked at them helplessly.

"I'm so...so...so...sorry." I said weakly and I never thought I'd be a coward like this.

"Patrick, pull yourself together! Come on, we need to get her!" C told me eagerly. "She'll forgive you. Chasity loves you so much and no matter what you do, she will always love you." she added as she pulled me out of the car.

The others are already way up ahead from us, going straight for that small building. C pulled be, catching up with them. I know the tension is going higher and higher, it's about night time again, but we're all still here, finding one girl that we're not even if she's really here.

"How did you know this place?" Andy asked Chris.

"This is where I met Matthew when he...he talked to me before he gave himself in. There was this machine here and I think this is somewhat his hiding spot or something." Chris answered and we all continued to walk.

When we reached the main entrance, of course, it was locked and we tried to secretly get in, but it was no use.

"That's it." Pete said seriously. "MATTHEW!!! WE KNOW YOU HAVE CHASITY! THE FUCKING REAL ONE!" he bellowed angrily and started banging the main door.

"What the hell are you doing?!" I whispered shout at him. "He has Chasity and we know being like this will not do any good! Last time we got like this, she got shot, and who know what could he do to her now?!" I said to them.

"But we're wasting time. We're bringing this fucking door down." Chris stated and they all positioned to tackle the door down. "One...Two...Thr---

"WAIT! Don't!" someone shouted from the inside and after that, the door opened.

We all silently stood there as we see Chasity in there while he stared at us. I can't even read her emotions right now, but that's not what I was worried about. She's not even looking at me.

Of course, I deserve this. I left her out...again and again and this time, it wasn't just a simple ignore. I almost let someone replace her life and that's an unforgivable thing.

"Chasity! Oh, Chas!" Chris said and the both of them tackled each other with a hug.

Chris hugged his sister like he doesn't want to let go anymore, well, I would too if I was him. Chasity whimpers in his brother's chest. God, the girl looked so...so messed up. She was way thinner than before, and I can see that she's all weak.

"Chasity." C approached her with a smile on her face then Chasity hugged the girl too. The rest of them moved towards her and she broke down there while I stayed there...afraid to move. I can't even breathe properly now, I just felt a tear in my cheek rolling down from my eyes.

I can't believe that I'm afraid approaching the girl that I love.

-----------------------------