Bonus Chapter

{Because you guys are just amazing, here's another chapter before the ending! This will hold some revelations and I hope you enjoy this part.}

*Chris' P.O.V.*

No, I shouldn't have left her with them. I should have just told them everything! Now I'm having this new level of regret!

I was almost going over the speed limit of my car, I need to reach them before anything else can happen. I need to tell them the truth! The dayd I was gone was fortunately worth it, I found out that Chasity...the real Chasity is alive, but I wasn't able to move that time yet because Matthew still have his hands around.my sister's neck and one wrong move, she'll be dead. I know he's watching the boys too, he has eyes everywhere and I can't even go near Patrick and the others.Matthew thought ahead of me and took everything I have to communicate with Patrick or with everyone...he obviously wants to stop me...but not now, not when my sister want to give out her whole life!

I found out because Matthre himself sent me a note. I have sympathy for the guy, honestly, but he doesn't deserve my sister or anyone for the things he had done. He said he just wanted someone that won't leave him, and what better person that could be than a person who felt left out too...just like what he did to my sister. It angers me, he was a fuckig selfish person, and I can't let that happen.

I need to find my sister soon, but before that I have to clean up the mess I made for leaving the fake Chasity with Patrick...and I'll be needing the guy too to convince my sister. I'm sure that he'll only be the person who can convince her.

I continuously drove towards their studio because Patrick's house was empty. I arrived in front of the vicinity and run inside, and I thought I was too late. Flowers, balloons and sweet messages are around. I saw that this is all for Chasity and I thought Patrick already proposed to her...but before I can go any further I was already hearing shouting and nit the happy kind of shouting.

That Chasity knows...and she was begging the guys to believe in her, that she wasn't Chasity. I heard all of the things she said and all Patrick's reply. I wad angered with all the stupid things that Patrick said and I'm sure that I want to bury my fist in his face right now, but I know this is not the right time.

I continued to walk in front of the door where they were and before I can even open it, Patrick already did.

"Chris." He called me and I stared at him angrily.