Chapter 13

*Chasity's P.O.V.*

"Chasity! Hey." Elaine shouted at me when I was about to leave the coffee shop I'm staying in.

I decided to visit the old house I and my brother have and maybe just a take a quick look outside of it, but I guess I won't be going now.

"Hey, El. What are you doing here?" I walked back to her and we shared a hug.

"Patrick called me saying that you're staying here and because for some reason you're not allowed to go back to your house yet." she said while smiling and I nodded at her.

"I think my brother's throwing a party there without me." I joke and we both laughed. "Well, thank you for being here so I won't feel alone." 

"Well, I need some coffee too." she said to me. 

Our conversation went on and I was just asking how everything had went when we were in Japan. She told me everything even about the things that had happened with Matthew and after Patrick arrived her yesterday.

"So, is it really possible?" I asked and I saw the worry on her face.

"I don't really know, C. I have no idea, I wish it is possible, but Patrick and the others are trying to find a way to know. They are trying to find something that might have Chasity's DNA on it and test it with the corpse's DNA." she explained.

"Oh, by the way, why aren't you with them and why didn't you come with Patrick in Japan?" I asked, Elaine smiled at me before answering.

"First of all, we're not together anymore, I let him go." 

"What? Why?"

"It's obvious that Patrick can't love me, maybe he can...but it's more like a sister and brother relationship. I know from the first time that I'm not the girl for him, I don't want to barricade him with the title of 'my boyfriend'. And besides, I want him to move on, he won't be able to do that unless he found someone to replace Chasity in his heart."

"But I think that's impossible to happen." I and Elaine said at the same time. Both of us know that Patrick will have a very hard time to let go of the past, most especially Chasity. "But you're such a kind person to do that, Elaine."

"Just making it up to them, most especially to Patrick. I've done a lot of awful thing to him back then." she honestly said.

"By the way, what are they doing now? Where will they find Chasity's DNA now?" I asked curiously.

"Well, Chasity's things are still with her brother, so probably the boys are going to him now."

"Huh, what are the odds. Chasity have a brother too, just like me again." I said and we laughed at the creepiness of the coincidence.