Chapter 17

*2 months later*

*Chasity's P.O.V.*

I swear to God I'm trying so hard to get this feeling off of me...but I guess I'm really doing something wrong. I kept on liking Patrick so much that it begins to hurt.

Fall Out Boy already reestablished their name in the industry and already released three new singles. They are already working on with their newest album and in fact, they are already shooting this new music video that's why we're climbing this mountain.

I'm honestly happy with what's happening, they are all well now and I almost convinced myself that my job for them is done, but maybe not. Not to brag about it, but I think they are like this because I'm here...I feel like I replaced Chasity in their lives...most especially Patrick's.

The guy treats me more than a friend nowadays and I can consider some of our dinners outside as a date. He's always happy again, always smiling and sweet which makes me like him more. Patrick always tells me things about Chasity too and sometimes I noticed that he's really referring her as me. I've already tried a lot of time to tell him to stop thinking that I am Chasity because I know I can never be her no matter how hard I try.

"Hey, you're falling back, Chas. C'mon, it's getting late, we need to reach the top before sundown." Patrick pulled me out of my thoughts.

He was a bit far away from me and there's this big step between us. I was about to climb it, but he just lend me a hand. I put my hands over his hand and he pulled me up.

"Thanks." I told him while he sweetly smile at me.

"Let's get going, Brendon and the others are already up there waiting for us." he said.

"Wait? You mean Panic! At the Disco is here?" I asked excitedly. I'm also a big fan of that band and I'm looking forward to meeting Brendon too.

"Yep, I'm sure Brendon would want to see you again," Patrick said before started walking again.

I looked at him while he walks, he had really done it...he completely thinks of me as their old Chasity.

---------------------------------------

"So, let me guess...Brendon knows the old Chasity and the way he looks at me feels like he's also seeing that Chasity in me?" I asked after taking a shot of my whiskey.

We arrived at this cabin hours ago and work is already done so all we're doing now is bonding with each other, but I feel like I'm alone here. The others knows each other too well and I feel like I'm just a lost girl here. I also met Brendon earlier and like the others in Fall Out Boy, he reacts like he'd seen a ghost when he looked at me and now that has been bothering me because the guy can't get his eyes off of me.

"Probably. Patrick did and I'm sure that he will too. Well, maybe because Brendon and Chasity had something too, they were in a relationship for a period of time." Andy answered me and I just nodded while drinking again.

I took a deep breath, everyone here thinks that I'm that Chasity and I think it's unfair. No one sees me as me, it really didn't bother me last few weeks but now it's getting on my nerves. Imagine being on my shoes, you're with them, but they think of another person when they are with you.

"Hey? You're C-Chasity, right?" Brendon suddenly appeared next to me.