Chapter 1

*Chasity's P.O.V.*

It has been three days since I've woke up and I can't still believe that I have been sleeping deeply for one and a half years.

I just finished my last session of examination and the doctor said that this day will also be the day they'll remove the bandage around my face. I really feel like the accident messed up my face to an unimaginable extent.

"Hey, is the examination over?" Chris finally came back from buying some food for me.

"Yeah. So, what's the food?" I asked I've been eating like a pig last three days and I don't even care.

"Just a salad to keep to healthy." He said, putting the food down on the table beside me before kissing my forehead. "I'm really glad you're okay now." He said.

I can see the happiness in Chris' eyes. He must be so worried every day for me and I'm feeling guilty for giving him that torment. He continued to prepare the food for the both of us and when he was done, we were both eating on my bed.

"Chris? Can I ask you something?" I asked while I took a bite.

"You're already asking little sis, so go ahead." He answered.

"How are we...you...able to pay all this? I mean, a year and a half stay in a private room in a hospital, with all these examination and reconstruction of my face. How?" I asked with full of curiosity. I never had the chance to ask him this and I really want to know. I know we had a lot of financial problems now, we have so many debts and everything and I'm really curious on where he got the money to pay all this.

Chris put his food down and sighed.

"Chasity I know we have so many financial problems and everything. I know you want to save our house, but I can't save you and that house at the same time. Chasity I'll be willing to do anything just to save you. I mean, that house is important, but you're much important. Someone found out our situation and he helped with everything, we're off the hook on every debts and he gave enough money to pay the bills and for us to start a new life, but it cost it our house. I'm very sorry, little sis." He explained with so much guilt on his face.

I honestly felt guilty for asking him, I know it was a hard decision for him, but I'm thankful for everything he did. I put my food down too and hugged my brother.

"Thank you and it's okay. Also, I'm sorry for all the problem." I said sincerely, he hugged me back.

"Let's forget that now, at least I finally have you again." He said , giving me a smile of relief.

"But who helped us? I wish I can meet him someday." I said.

"He said he doesn't want because he doesn't want to be known as a hero or something, all I know is that his name is Chase." He said.

"Well, wherever he is...I'm thanking him with all my heart," I said.

I and Chris continued to chat about normal things after that, he updated me with everything that happened around town and everything. I really did miss a lot, but I'm planning not to waste any more time. The moment I get out of here, I'll be doing everything I want.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. Chirs immediately opened it and my doctor walked inside.

"Good morning, Mr. and Ms. Parker! I have some good news for you." He said excitedly. I sat on the corner of my bed looking at him with a smile. "You're allowed to go home tomorrow and I will take off the bandage in your face now." He added.

"That's good news alright!" I said to him excitedly.

"But be warned that you will look a lot different this time. The accident was too harsh on your face, but don't worry, we have reconstructed it perfectly." He said with a proud smile.