Chapter 4

*Patrick's P.O.V.*

"Excuse me, but who are you and what do you want from us? You can't just enter our room just like that." I said to the girl and somehow my tone is a bit rude.

I thought the girl will be silent and embarrassed after what I have said, but she remained there still calmly smiling at us.

"You guys really have trust issues, but I'm sure there's a reason behind that. Don't worry, I mean no harm. I'm just you 'workmate' from now on. Like,  I literally have just been hired  five minutes ago." she said innocently like we're all friends here or something.

I looked at the other and they have the same curious and suspicious faces while looking at her.

"Workmate? And what's your job supposed to be?" Pete asked her and the girl looked at him.

"I'm the --

"The new researcher of Island Records. We don't know what's this about, but we've got a memo from the bosses that each artist will be given a researcher, I don't know for what, but that's a must. Be kind to her because she will be with you for a long time." Our producer suddenly barged inside the room and calmly explaining everything.

The girl was just nodding in agreement to whatever he said and we're still curiously just staring at her.

"What's the shouting all about? That's not healthy, people. I thought you're ready to make a new single?" he asked and we remained silent there.

"Maybe they just need some more time with each other. I mean...not because of work, but for leisure or something like that?" The girl suggested and we stared at her in shock.

"Next month. I will be expecting the new track next month. You have some free time now, people. Don't waste it." he said and we were still shocked. Our producer is somehow hard to talk to, but this girl convinced him with just one sentence. "I'll be leaving you for now, emergency meeting. Again, be good to her for she'll be with you always from now on. Good luck." he said before going out of the room.

Silence fell after that because no one is getting the right words to break this silence. I know the four of us is still pissed with each other, but somehow we're in control of our emotions now.

"I'm honestly a big fan of your band and just keeping all the fangirl feels inside. I also didn't expect you to be fighting like this, I mean, I just met you and this is all new to me. Like I said, I'm new to this field, I just go hired and they told me that I should work with you guys. With those kinds of expression, I know this will be hard...getting the trust of someone is a hard job...but I'm still doing it. Something happened in the past, I knew it, but I don't know the details and I'm not going to push you to tell me anything about it. I know that's the reason why you are all like this --

"I though you're a fan, why don't you know about it?" Joe cut her off and she smiled at her. She sat down on a chair before answering his question.

"Well, I took a year and a half hiatus from life." she said that made us all think.

"Excuse me, what?" Andy asked.

"I got into an accident before that put me on a comatose state for one and a half year. I literally just woke up five days ago from a year and a half deep sleep." she said and I know she's telling the truth.

"No way, that's insane." Pete said, but somehow he's all calm now. The girl laughed gently.

"Same expression I had when I woke up." she replied that made us chuckle.

"So, you have no idea what happened for the past several months?" I asked. I think this is good, because she wouldn't be able to ask us about what happened months ago and besides she already said that she's not here to bring that up.

"Nope, nothing at all. That's why I'm already moving to fill up every hour I lost." she said.

Come to think of it, she's a thin girl. She's probably just recovering and I'm amazed that she's already working again.

"So...you guys looked like you've taken a chill pill now. Maybe we can go out and start to build friendship...and also, remember what your producer said. It's better to unwind now." she said cheerfully while standing up.

We just agreed with her and I feel like she already made everything light around us, which impressed me. Something really seems to be unfamiliarly familiar about her and I just can't put my thoughts on it...but maybe, soon I'll find out.

"So, where to?" Joe asked calmly while were all getting ready to go.

"The usual, of course, pizza." Pete and I answered at the same time and after that we laughed.

Looks like we already fixed our arguing situation before.

*******************************************

*Chasity's P.O.V.*

I can't believe how fast I'm making friends with my idols and I can't believe that I'm already working now.

We're already at the mall, eating pizza and talking with each other. The shouting scene earlier is already replaced by this cool and chill situation where we're just talking about normal things like friends do. I'm happy that I can sit in with the band that I love, but I'm happier that I made them like this again after their argument earlier.

I really don't know what's that about and what's the past issue about, but I know it's quite big, but I promised myself to not bring it up with them because in the first place, I know that that is the reason why they are like this. I also don't want to look it up because I'm a curious person, and once I've read about it, I'll surely ask them all about it, which I don't want to happen.

"I think you should eat more, C. You should gain weight." Joe said to me and I cheered him with a pizza.

"I think so too, Joe, but I think it won't take long, I love to eat," I said to him with a laugh.

"You're amazing, C. I mean, what happened to you is something mind blowing. I can't believe that you've been asleep for that long." Pete told me.

"Same here, I'm still shocked about it actually. I feel like someone just took my memory and put me to sleep, I don't know." I replied.

After several more minutes, we're done eating and I thought we're about to head back to the studio, but Pete suggested that we should really start to take our day off. After that, we found ourselves in an arcade stall and I suddenly felt like a child again.

The heavy and negative vibe around these four boys have already vanished and we're just having fun now. Joe is ramming the dance floor while playing Dance Revolution and fans are already around him, Andy is playing a shooting game with some fans and he really got his game face on, Pete on the other hand, is playing a racing game with some fans too. I and Patrick on the other hand, are just there standing, deciding what to play.

"Wanna play Guitar Hero but with drums?" Patrick asked me with a smirk and I smiled at him too.

"Oh, you're asking me to have a drum battle with you?" I asked, can't hide my excitement on my face.

"Looks like you know how to play the drums, huh. This is more exciting than I thought." He answered and we started to walk towards the game.

"You're on, Stump." I said to him.

Oh, this will be good!

{YEY, got time to update!!!

Thanks for reading!!!}