Chapter 21

(So, here's the extra/bonus Chapter! Enjoy ;) I hope you like it)

*Chris' P.O.V.*

I knew this would happen. I AFRAID that this will happen!

I was too late, I didn't expect Chasity to see Allie in here. I'm so close to not letting this happen, but I still failed and this messed up the whole thing!

The moment I saw Chasity with Allie, I knew I had ti escape. They won't understand me right now for all I know. This is the thing that I'm stopping to happen, bht it's already happening. If only I had the chance to stop it, I shouldn't have let her be close to them again. I should have listened to Matthew.

°Flashback°

"Where's Chasity?!" I was holding Matthew by his shirt tightly and I might have choked him to death if I stayed like that a little longer. Matthew pushed me aways and coughed. After he caught his breath, he just stared at me seriously.

Six hours ago my sister was shot by this same guy and we were hoping that he would save him...stupid? Yes, of course, but it's the only choice we had. Now, Matthew called me to tell me something, but I already know that something is not right...I just don't want to accept it.

"I'm sorry. I really am! I'm not able to save her! The bullet hit some of her internal organs that caused too much bleeding. I really did tried!" He reasoned and I almost loat all the strength to stand.

"No! No! Chasity!" I called out. I was about to collapse, nut Matthew caught me. I almost punched the guy, but I was too weak and he caught the punch.

"Look! This happened because you disobeyed me! But I'm telling you! I tried everything...I never meant killing anyone!" He expalined and somehow I saw that he's guilty too and really feeling sorry. "I never meant to do damage to you too."

"But you already did! You fucking asshole!" I was too mad and broken at the same time that I might really collapse.

"I also had a sister and I know how this would hurt me! That's why I want to talk to you before I gave myself in."

"What?! You think talking to me will ease the pain?! That your sorry will make this all okay?!" I shouted at him, but he remained calm.

"No. That's why I'm giving me you want you want." He said. "Follow me." He said and I was already out of my mind, but I followed him.

"You can't give me what I want. I want my sister back and that's impossible now." I said quietly.

"Not quite." We reached this room where a girl is calmly sleeping on a bed with machines attached in her head. "I'm giving you what you want, Chris. This girl will be Chasity, that machine holds some of Chasity's basic and most treasured memories and all of those are being transfered to that girl."

"Are you insane?! You're making another Chasity?! You're a mons--

"I'm making another Chasity...physically! But mentally, she's stull your sister all of these are her REAL memories and I'm giving you want you always want. I'm not going to to put her memories with FALL OUT BOY, or being Chase and anything about that. I know you desire that, you always think that you shouldn't have let her be the drummer of Fall Out Boy and that's what I'm giving you! It's her, you'll have her back, the sister you always wanted with noemory of that one and a half year!" He explained and I srared at him in disbelief. He knew everything and he was right, this is what I want.

I'm so broken now and I want my sister back and I want to make that happen!

"How is this even possible."

"Chris! The police are on me, do you want me to explain to you every scientific detail about this? What matters is her memories are real, its just that it has a new physical body now! But the process will take six months to complete and until then, she'll just be on a comatose state. But I promise you, she will wake up knowing that she's Chasity." He explained sincerely. I somehow see that he's really trying to help me.

"How about this girl, her real identity? Her fami--

"She has none and now I'm giving her one. So, what do you think?" He said and it feels like he's been endorsing a product all this time.

"Y-you'll stay pay for what you've done!" I said and I saw him smile a little.

"Aren't you listening, I'll gave myself in before the insanity eats me. But thank you and I'm sorry. Just a tip though, don't let her get any close to the band. You wouldn't want the result if that ever happen." He said and he's already walking away.

"I won't let them know. I wont give them this false hope to torture themselves." I said as a promise to myself while I stare at this new Chasity.

I never thought that I'll regret this decision that I made out of desperation.

°End of Flashback°

I have no idea what should I do right now, I know something is not right since that moment. Matthew hid something from me and I'll do everything to find out what before I can show my face to them again. I might still be hoping that the real Chasity is alive and kicking.

*Matthew's P.O.V.*

At last! Six months in that institution almost took my sanity away, but now I'm out again...and everything is just going according to plan.

I escaped and immediately went to my secret house by the bay and to where I'm holding the thing that gives me vengeance. I had some help from my friends to keep her alive in there and now I can't just wait to see her...see the look in her eyes that his family and love ones already turned their backs on her...the real her.

"Where is she?" I asked the moment I arrived there.

"In her cell, like you told us." One of my friends said and I smirked.

"Did you have any trouble here?" I asked.

"Not really, she has just been screaming, but once the show started, she's been doing nothing but to stare blankly." They explained and I already walked towards her cell.

I opened the door and saw her sitting in front of a television which shows her beloved Patrick and friends being with that fake Chasity.

"Isn't it beautiful? They have been reunited with you...o wait...the wrong you." I said while going in front of her.

She's has lost many weight, I can physically see it. She's just staring blankly, but she managed to look at me.

"Why are you still keeping me alive? Just kill me already." She hissed. I laughed at her coldly and mockingly tucked some of her hair behind her ears.

"To have fun of course. And don't you want to see your love ones happy again. Being reunited with you?" I said making the air quotation marks when saying 'you'.

"Fuck you." She said to me and I just laughed at her.

Vengeance is really sweet.

(Well then! Let that all sink in ;) I hope you really like this revelation! Thanks for reading!!!!)