Chapter 15

*Chasity's P.O.V.*

"Are you freaking serious?!" I shouted inside the elevator the moment Patrick said his plan to me.

"Hey, keep it down, Chasity!" he said while chuckling, but I'm still giving him my shocked face. "And yes, I'm serious. Do you really think that I can be stopped now?"

"But...but that's like disrespecting the authorities and the corpse...or should I say Chasi--

"We don't know if that's really Chasity..." he countered.

"Fine, but whoever corpse's that is! I mean, we're like going to trespass and get some of his or her hair." I said in panic.

Patrick just thought that it will be a great idea to go to the cemetery and do the job of getting a strand of hair from the corpse ourselves. I never expected Patrick to be this desperate to do something like this...and note that he asked my help for this.

"You're just scared. Come on, we're not going to do anything else. Just one or few strands of hair." he told me. Finally, the elevator door opened and I almost walked away from him.

"And how are we going to do that, Mr. Stump? The corpse is in a tomb." I asked.

"I said keep it down, Chas." Patrick said and he put his hand over my mouth and there's a locked-eyes moment between us.

"What?" I asked and my voice came out muffled because of his hands over my mouth. Patrick didn't answer instead he just smiled at me and I think I saw his eyes sparkled while staring at me...like he saw something he's longing to see.

"Nothing. I had it all planned, so you don't have to worry. I just need someone to accompany me." he told me and finally he removed his hands over my mouth, but then he put his arms around my shoulder. 

I laughed at him, accepting that I will really be with him for doing something insane like this. But I guess its worth to help this guy.

"Oh, I think you're the scared one, you want someone to be with you while being inside the cemetery in the middle of the night." I smirked at him and he nervously laughed at me.

"No! Of course not, you're mean!" he said and I laughed at him.

We continued to walk towards his car, his arms are still on my shoulder and I don't know what I was feeling. I'm beginning to like the guy a lot but I know that that's not a good thing, he's still not over Chasity and I can't just chime in his life or something.

"Meet me around the park in the midnight, okay?" he whispered at me and I nodded at him. I still can't believe that I've got myself into doing this.

"See you later then."

"You want me to take you home? I'm not doing anything else for now." he offered, but I already had my head shaking.

"I don't want you to know where I live, you could stalk me." I joked and he just laughed at me.

"Wise thinking." he smirked back at me, riding on with my joke.

"I'll see you later, Trick. Be sure that you'll be there or else I'll bury you six feet under the ground." I said to threat him before I left the parking lot.

Now I just have to wait for a couple of more hours to execute whatever we are doing. 

----------------------------------------------------------

"You're late!" Patrick whispered shout at me the moment we saw each other near the entrance of the cemetery.

"Sorry. It's hard to sneak out. My brother easily wakes up." I reasoned with him.