Chapter 23

{I'm really really glad that you all love this! ^_^ I'm having so much fun making this story too! :) So, enjoy this another part!}

*Patrick's P.O.V.*

I never thought that we will not be happy like this as long as we have these problems around us, but I guess I thought wrong.

The night is going amazing for us like we never have any big problems in our way, it's like every night before all of this happened...nothing but reaching our dreams and having the time of our lives with each other and the fans, I honestly missed this feeling and I never want this to end.

It's the launch of our latest album and we're already having this quite big concert here in Chicago and we managed to get things off from our head for a little while, and damn getting all those problems out is feels so good! I must admit that we had to use some alcohol magic to help us too, but we promised that we won't take too much since we still have to be alert in all times and we're doing a freaking concert, we wouldn't want to mess this up.

Chasity and Allie are up with their good moods too and I really missed the sight of that, it's been a week since we found out everything, but still there's no sign of Chris nor Matthew anywhere which is very suspicious, but I guess I have to let go of that for now...I want this night to be fun for all of us.

"You never cease to amaze me, Trick!" Chasity greeted me at the backstage the moment we finished the concert. We have been playing for almost two hours, but it was such a blast and I missed this feeling. The fans are all hyped too because this is like our comeback...and it's the literal comeback of our group...with, again, Chasity on our side.

I ran towards her and we both tackled each other with a hug, I can hear her sweet giggle even with the fans screaming for our names outside. It was such a sweet sound and I wouldn't want that sound to ever leave my ears again.

"Okay, I'm sorry. I just got carried away. I'm so sweaty and I got it all over you now." I said while chuckling and she just laughed at me and even wiped the sweat on my forehead with her hand.

"I don't mind! Besides, I like your smell. I always do." she said then giggled and that honestly made me blush. I suddenly held her cheeks and make a move to kiss her on the lips, god, I missed doing that so much! I heard Chasity giggled in the kiss which I think is really cute.

"Get a room, you two!" Pete, Andy, and Joe shouted at the same time while laughing. 

I pulled back from the kiss and just put my arms around Chasity and faced them. They were already drinking too much alcohol and I chuckled at them, maybe it's time for us to unwind today...even just for this night.

I believe we still deserve a time to be happy even with all of these things happening around us.

------------------------------

"I can't believe I kissed two girls just for you!" Chasity said while laughing and looking at me in disbelief.