Chapter 27

*C's P.O.V.*

Right after I realized that Chasity will not be coming back, I sprinted towards Patrick house. I have no intention of telling him even if I want to, I made a promise to Chasity that I won't and that girl really made up her mind. I think that no matter how hard I try to make sense with her, it will just go in vain and if I try to convince everyone else, I'll just fail...so what else am I going to do? She gave me this life like a birthday present, I should just appreciate it and do her last favor.

I arrived in front of Patrick's house in no time, I just stared at his door for a moment while I try to catch my breath and to contemplate that once Patrick answered this door, there's no turning back for me, I'll be completely taking over Chasity's life.

"Fuck it." I whispered as the tears came falling down from my eyes again. I can't even stand thinking about Chasity and her efforts just to have this, but she failed and I was the one who'll take advantage of that. "I'm so sorry." I murmured and I weakly knock on Patrick's door.

I kept on knocking until Patrick opened the door and I immediately tackled him with a hug and I've never cried like this before. The guilt and the pity I was feeling were too mesmerizing. I want to tell everything to Patrick, but he'll just think that I was being blackmailed, Chasity was right. They closed out on her...but then again that happened because of me.

"Hey, whoa, whoa. What are you doing here in a time like this? And why are you crying, princess? Did something happen?" Patrick asked as he hold me tightly.

"I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!" I kept on murmuring as I nod my head on his chest. Patrick suddenly hold me by my cheeks and made me look at him, I swear I look like a cry baby here.

"What for? What happened? Are you okay?" Patrick asked, but I cried more...this affection should be towards her...that poor girl. The only thing I can do for her now is to grant her favor every day.

I slowly put my hands over Patrick's cheeks and went in for a kiss. Yes, I may love Patrick, but I know that it will not come to the extent of the real Chasity's feelings for him. I can see in Chasity's eyes the love she has for this and I know I can never surpass that, so I'll be dedicating my life just to remind Patrick that feeling!

"I love you...every day! I love you so much and I don't want you to forget that. No matter where I am, I will always love you." I said to him and it's coming out like I'm telling him this for another person.

Patrick stared at me then he just hugged me after, I saw a bit of confusion in his eyes, but he tried so hard to brush it off.

"I love you too, Chasity. I really do," he said and I whimpered again.

"Please, please...open your eyes." I whispered and I think Patrick didn't hear me say that.

How can I live with this kind of feelings inside of me?

*Chasity's P.O.V.*

"Chasity! Hey! Wake up!" I suddenly heard someone said while gently shaking me. I almost made myself believe that it was Patrick, but then again, that will be too good to be true.

"What?" I said irritably as I remember that I'm still staying with Matthew after all that happened. I have no fucking choice, I have nowhere to go and I literally don't have a life now.