Chapter 28

*Chasity's P.O.V.*

I don't know how I was able to stay like this for months and addition to that, I've been living with Matthew the whole time. I thought that sooner or later, I'd be losing my mind, but it's been five months already but I'm still sane and I really have no idea if that is a good thing or not. But in all honesty, this is a lot worse than physical torture.

No matter how hard I try to get my attention out of Patrick and the boys, I always find myself in front of the computer, stalking them again like a crazy fangirl. I'm happy that they are able to reestablish the band once again and I know that Patrick is happy because of C, I always see hin tweeting this sweet things and I only find myself thinkig that it was for me...well, technically it really is for me, but his thinking begs to differ.

"Why am I still doing this?" I asked myself as I saw a picture of him and C on instagram.

I'm happy that C was able to accept this life and that she's happy and of course, Patrick too. And I think that Matthew is right, Patrick and the other never really mentioned that C is Chasity, well, of course, that would clear out so many complicated things and maybe its because like Matthew said, they wanted a fresh start.

I found myself still staring ar the picture then suddenly the screen went black.

"You're really good at torturing yourself." I heard Matthew aaid after he unplugged the computer.

I noticed that I was at the brink of crying again, but I just brushed of the tears this time.

"How long are you going to keep this up?" He asked me.

Matthew changed, somehow. He's been taking care of me as much as possible. I can still the pride in him, but whenever he comforts me, I think I'm seeing his past side, the kind and the innocent one. I know everything he tells me is the truth and that he meant it all. He really regrets the fact that he fucked my whole life up.

"Till I die?" I answered him sadly and he sighed.

"You're really stressing me out." He answered with a low laugh. "Get up. I'll show you something." He added and I just followed him.

Matthew led me in one if the rooms inside the house and the momebt he opened the door to that room, I felt like my eyes sparkled. There was a drumset in there, my heart leaped a bit because I haven't touch this instrument for months.

"Maybe that will help you chill out. Play aggressively." He said with a small smile while handing me a pair of drumsticks. "Let your feelings out, love."

I took the drumsticks from him and walked inside the room and sat in front of the drums. My blood is excitedly flowing in my veins as I stare at it...I swear I never felt this excited for a long time.

I held the drumsticks properly and right on cue, I heard a song being played and in a long time...I played the drums again. The song was Coffee's for Closers and I swear I've never played this aggresive before. As the song continue, I hit the drums harder and harder and I think I'm really going to destroy it.