Chapter 11

*Chasity's P.O.V.*

The feeling of being lost is even in my dreams and I hate it.

I was in the middle of a plain white room, the silence is too disturbing and the ambiance is bothering me. This is the visual representation of what I was feeling. I'm trying to find something that I don't even know what.

I began to walk around and my footsteps echoed everywhere. I tried to find something...anything...but there was nothing in here and the emptiness is already driving ne insane. Just when I was about to shout for helped...I finally heard something else.

Patrick's voice hysterically calling for my name...telling me to hold on...telling me how much he love me...and for all I know all those things didn't make sense.

I immediately got up the moment my eyes flung open. I was panting and sweat was all over my body, I've never felt this confused and I don't even know what to think about first.

"What's happening to me?" I asled myself and then realized that someone had been banging on the door. I walked towards it anf opened it mindlessly and I found Andy standing there.

"Chasity. Are you okay?" He was shocked when he saw me.

I looked at him blankly, I myself don't know what to tell him. Andy put his hands over my forehead to check my temperature, but it's not that. I know he noticed something wrong.

"You're pale again and why do you look like you've seen a ghost or something?" He asked and I just let him inside. I took a glass of water and drank it before facing him again. "Or are you pregnant?" He asked and that got my attention.

"No! Of course not, Andy. I never did...you know what, screw that." I finally answered him.

"Then what? I think we should go to the hospital to check --

"No, I'm fine. Just give me a time alone, Andy. I need to talk to someone." I said to him and pushed myself to smile.

"Are you really sure?"

"Yeah, I am. Please don't tell the others about this. It's Patrick's birthday and I don't want you guys worrying about me. I'll be fine, I promise. I'll catch up in a while." I told him before closing the door behind when he's out of the room.

I ran for my phone and my fingers already know what to do.

"Hello?"

"Chasity! I miss you, little sis. Is everything okay there?" He asked me and I smiled.

"Yeah, but Chris. I need to ask you something." I started ans silence emerge between us. "Do I know the guys before? I mean, Fall Out Boy?" I asked.

"What? No, of course not, ChasityWhere did you get that idea?" He asked seriously.

"I don't know. It suddenly hit me...I feel like I know them even before I started working with them."

"Of course you know them. You're a huge fangirl of them, Chasity." He reasoned.

"No, more than that...especially with Patrick." I said and my voice got a lot softer when saying that. I heard Chris sighed on the other line.

"Look. Chasity, you were in a coma...a deep sleep...for almost two years, you probably had a dream there. You might have created your reality when you're dozing off.aybe you're just confusing yourself with that and the reality itself." He. explained