Chapter 9

*Chasity's P.O.V.*

"You're going where?" My borther asked me the moment I told him our trip for Japan.

"I already told you. We're going to Japan for vacation, I think we'll be staying there for a month." I said to him while getting my luggage.

"Hey, wait. I didn't even approve of that yet, why are yoi already packing?" He asked again, now he's holding my arm.

I looked at my brother and gave him a straight face. This past few days he's been always worried, asking me how my day was and he's asking me a lit of questions about the boys. I don't know why, bur maybe it's just that he's worried and thinking that I may put myself on danger or something.

"Chris. I'm old enough to make my decisions and besides this is my job. Big bro, I'll be more careful now." I assured him with a smile. He looked at me like he still wanted to protest and then finally, he sighed in defeat.

"Fine. I'm sorry, it's just that...I just don't want to lose you again."

"Chris, you never lost me. I'm still here."

"If you only know." He blurt out and suddenly he looked at me in shock.

"Know what?" I asked curiosly.

"Know that...that feeling I felt when I always stare at you on that hospital bed for a year. I felt like I was losing you." He said quickly.

I hugged my brother and I hope that will make him more calm now. He hugged me back while patting my head too.

"Just be careful, okay? Call me everyday and go back home." He said seriously.

"Why wouldn't I go back here? You're saying weird things again, Chris." I said while laughing. Finally, he smiled at me too.

"Am I? Must have hit my head on something." He joked. "Let's go, I'll help you pack your things." He added dismissingbthe conversation.

I don't know what it is, but I think there's something that I should know about.

---------------------------

I arrived at the studio the following morning with my luggage. Pete, Andy and Joe were already there and they gave me a sad smile when I enteres the room.

"He's really not coming with us?" I asked with a sad smile.

"He's not even answering any of our calls. Maybe we've been harsh to him." Pete said with guilt written on his face.

"Maybe...but I think he deserve it, he needs to accept it." I said while sitting beside Joe.

"Well, what are we waiting for? I already got the car." Joe said while holding up the car keys.

I thought we'll all stand up, but we remained seated there as if we're waiting for someone to come...for Patrick to come. For sure this guys would like to be complete in a vacation like this, they wouldn't feel whole if one is left behind. I looked at them and they are giving out an expression like they don't want to go anymore and of course, I understand that. I took a deep breath and stood up and they all looked at me.

"Okay, one question...one answer." I started. "Do you guys still want to --

I was interrupted with the door opening and it hit me in the nose.