Chapter 16

*Patrick's P.O.V.*

"I have so many questions in my head right now, but to cover everything up...what on earth did you do Patrick?" Pete asked me with mixed emotions shown in his face.

I honestly don't know where to start, its almost four in the morning and we're inside of my house. Chasity is on my bed, unconscious and I'm holding three zip lock plastics each having different set of hairs; first one is Chasity's fair we found on her brush, second is the corpse's hair, and the third is Chasity's hair...the one we are with right now.

"Look, we made it out...no one got hurt, we left nothing behind that would point to us and I saved her! She's safe, nothing to wor--

"But you put her in anger, Patrick! She could have...could have...Goddammit, man! One Chasity is enough to -- " Pete stopped when he saw my disappoint and pained expression. He went silent after that and just sighed heavily.

"I saved her this time...and I won't let anything get her again." I said with a serious tone.

"Patrick she's not our Chasity. Stop torturing yourself." He answered.

"I'm going to prove it. Two set of these hair will have a match, and I'm sure as hell that it will be the hair we found on the brush and the hair of the Chasity that is with us now."

"Patrick, please." he pleaded. He's looking at me with this uncertain worried eyes again, I wanted to give in to what he is implying, but maybe now's not the time to that.

"I'll prove it. She'll be safe with me...with us. Don't worry I won't do anything wrong as long as the I don't have the result. I'm not going to force her to believe." I told him and he gave out a sigh of defeat.

"Just don't be too disappointed when the results did not turn out the way you wanted it to be." he said.

And I really hope that will not happen.

----------------------------------------------

I feel like I' m a creepy stalker right now.

I've been staring at Chastity while she's peacefully sleeping on my bed. I can't believe that she can sleep like this after what could have happened to her last night, but then again, that might also be the reason while she's dozing off right now.

I smiled while looking at her, all these coincidence are just pointing that she can really be her...the Chasity we know. The time she was in a coma...maybe her memories got messed up and just forgot about us. Also her talents, the way she talks, her being with his brother...everything connects and I just can't believe that the others don't see this. Its like they are really closing out to her.

Chasity suddenly moved her hands and gripped a part of her lower abdomen. She looked so much in pain.

"Chasity? Wake up! Hey!" I said while shaking her. I was holding the hand over her abdomen and something suddenly triggered my memory.

This same spot...this same area is where the Chasity we know back then got shot. I was dumb-founded there, this is too much coincidence right now.

"Chas..ity." I murmured as I lift her hands up and slowly pushed her shirt up just to see of there's a scar or something in there.

"AAAAAAHH!!" I syddenly heard a screamed which honestly made me jump back awat from her.

Chasity woke up and she immediately saw what I was about to do to her, she moved backwards and even hit her head in the wall.

"Hey. I'm sorry...

"The fuck are you doing, Stump?" She asked in shocked while holding her head.

"Look, its not what it looks like. You were having a bad dream and you were wincing and gripping that part. I thought there's something in there so I wanted to see. I'm very sorry." I said and I'm sure as hell that my face is all red right now.

"Geez. You scared me! I thought you were -- " she paused, probably remembering what happened last night. "Wait, what happened? How did we...did you gor hurt?" She asked.

"I'm fine no need to worry. I surprisingly took the three of them down. After that you collapased and I brought you here in my house. Those three men turns out to be robbers and their hideout is in that cemetery. They got caught, of course they told the police about us, but they didn't believe it. Those men where influenced by drugs last night." I explained and I saw her sighed in relief. "Hey, I'm really sorry if I got you into this mess. I shouldn't have --

"Don't worry! If you didn't bring me there you'd be dead right now. Those people want to get to where you were last night, if I wasn't there to lure them away, they'll surely kill you. Besides, you saved me! So thank you." She sweetly said before pulling me into a hug.

I was caught off guard there, this feeling is what I have been longing for. I hugged her back tigtly too as I close in to her ears.

"I'll never let anyone seperate us again." I faintly said...and I think she didn't hear me because if she did, she probably would have pushed me away in an instant.

*******************

*Chasity's P.O.V.*

Look, I'm very greatful that Patrick saved me...but I think I made everything worse. He's definitely thinking that I'm Chasity.

I heard it, I clearly heard what he whispered when we hugged. Its obvious that he's now seeing me as the old Chasity they know.

Its almost been half day since I left Patrick's house. I didn't react to what I have heard, I didn't want to and and I don't know how to react to that, but that thig had bothered me more than it should...its even worse from the feeling of almost getting raped.

Everything got so frustrating since I met these guys.

"Penny for your thoughts?" I suddenly heard. It was Elaine, this girl had been my company whenever I'm feeling like this.

"Hey. Thank you for always being with me. Its really weird...I'm talking to you about these things...I feel so insensitive." I told her.

I have been open with Elaine about what I'm feeling towards Patrick and I feel like I'm stupid for doing so, considering that Elaine was once with Patrick.

"C. I told you, I don't have anything or feeling anything towards him. Its alright, really." She said sweetly to me. "So what are your troubled thoughts?"

"Patrick sees me as Chasity...the old Chasity. I know I heard him say things like I was really her. You know it feels good, knowing that he's taking care of me more than a friend...but its also painful, that he's not even considering me as me. Iys frustrating, I even feel like I was about to give in and just be that Chasity, but its just wrong." I explained to her.

"You know what, enough with the coffee. This stresses you too." She said while taking away the coffee in front of me. "You're intelligent, I know you are, C. I know you know what to do. Just don't let your feelings make you do things that you'll regret someday." She said to me and I couldn't agree more to what she said.

{Its been so long since I last updated and I'm so sorry! Hope you guys are still hooked to this story! Thanks for reading!!:)}