Chapter 5

*Chasity's P.O.V.*

"Look, they even have our song." Patrick said while we're both in front of the drum-like controller of the game.

The 'Phoenix' is the song he selected and lucky me, I know that song well and also, I know that I have the beat in me. I got ready with the drumsticks as the intro started. People began to circle the both of us too.

"3...2...1!" We counted and the song started and I know we're playing in 'hell mode' on because the colors in the screens are going up so fast.

I and Patrick were having a hard time catching up that all we're doing is laughing at the game.

"Goddammit!" I said playfully and we laughed.

Both of us just had the chance to catch up with the beat of the song when it was about to end and I can say that we're in sync. I got my game face on when I looked at him...and then when he looked at me, he stopped moving and stared at me blankly.

He looked like he has seen a ghost or something that made him so confused and afraid.

"H-hey, are you --" before I could even finish my sentence, Patrick already stormed off.

Of course, I followed the guy and the others seems to notice too.

"Patrick!" I called out, but he kept on walking away.

"What happened?" Pete asked me and I stared at him.

"We were...we were just playing the drums and then...

"Drum battle." Pete said and he run towards Patrick.

"Did I do something wrong?" I asked nervously then Andy and Joe just shook their head no.

"No, its not you." Andy said.

"You should go home for now. We'll take it from here, Patrick's fine, so don't worry." Joe assured before they followed the other two. "See you tomorrow, okay?"

I nodded at them as they walk away from me. I really have no idea what had happened, but with Patrick's expression...I can say that he remembered something or someone while we're playing the drums.

I pushed myself to move and started to make my way home. I still can't get the scene out of my head and it gets my curiosity which is not good.

---------------------

"Chris, I'm home...and you won't believe what happened to me." I said with a sad smile.

"What? Are you okay?" My overly worried brother asked me.

"Don't worry, I'm fine! In fact, I'm better. I got the job!" I said excitedly to him. "I'm inside Island Records now...and my job requires me to be with...guess who...FALL OUT BOY!" I said to added and he stared at me in disbelief.

"What?" He asked me dumb-founded.

"Oh come on, don't 'what' me. Congratulate me!" I told him.

"Y-yeah. I was just shock...sorry." He said, but he still look worried.

"Chris, I can do it now. I'm fine, in fact I already started my job...I already met them earlier." I said while sitting down.

"And?" He asked eagerly.

"Well, they were having a fight, but I managed to lighten the mood. We went out to eat and play then...Patrick, something triggered him and he just stormed off." I said. "Its weird, my friend told me something happened to them and it involves another person with the same name that I have." I added.

My brother's just staring at me and listening attentively and that made me stare at him in confusion too.

"Are you okay, Chris?" I asked.

"O-of course. I was just worried...you're right. While you were in...in coma, they had this new girl drummer with the same name as yours. I'm just worried about you, I mean they can remember --

"Don't worry, I haven't told them my name yet." I replied and my brother just nervously smiled at me.

This is really unusual of him.

***************

*Patrick's P.O.V.*

I can't...I can't stay staring longer or else I'll break down.

That girl...the way she plays the drums is just like Chasity's. Also, her smile, her confidence and her cheerful vibe. This life is mocking me.

"Patrick. Calm down, I know what you're thinking." Pete said while catching up to me.

"Why won't she just leave my head alone?!" I said in defeat...it's not that I want her to go, it only hurts me a fucking lot.

"Dude, we're all like you, but I know this is a lot harder for you. But let's take what C said, we have to set it aside." Joe told me while I was clenching my fist.

"I can't! Everything and everyone reminds me of her. It's just...unfair! So unfair..." I said while gritting my teeth.

Pete patted my back while some tears escaped my eyes again.

"We know, but we just have to deal with it." Andy said.

"I...need to go somewhere. You guys take care." I said and started to walk away again.

"You're fine alone?" Pete asked and I gave him a thumbs up.

I've been feeling alone since from moment she was gone.

-----------------

I'm here again, in front of her graveyard...just staring at her name because I can't bring myself to look at her picture.

"I wish you're still here. You'll probably love our new workmate." I said as if I was talking to her. "Both of you had the same personality...and she plays the drums too." I added.

I put the flowers on the vases then I lit up the candles too.

"You know she reminds me of you." I said and again my voice is cracking.

I leaned on her tomb and after that I'm already on my knees...crying like a kid again.

"God, I miss you so much." I said in so much despair.

I wish all of these words will bring her back, but I know it can't...I'm just making a fool out of myself here while I bawl my eyes out.

{Thanks for reading!!,:)}