Chapter 19

*Chasity's P.O.V.*

"Little sis! Come here!" My brother suddenly shouted at me.

I haven't left my house for three days since we found out the result of the DNA test. Andy has been updating me with the boys and I honestly think they are doing better than I thought. I was just trying to let things cool off before I will tell him my decision.

"What's up?" I asked when I found my brother in front of the desktop.

"Look. How's this house look for you? Is it enough for us?" He asked which confused me, but I did look at what he was pointing at. It was a good place, just enough for the both of us.

"At London? Are we moving? Why are you asking me this?" I asked him with full curiosity.

"Look. I've been thinking that we should move, you know, try new things and experience other side of the world. Besides, you told that you're thinking of letting go of that job and I think this could help you move on." He explained and I just stared at him.

"My mind is still not completely made up with that, Chris. I-I'm still thinking...and London? That's too far from here." I answered.

"Well, that's the point. Far." He quickly replied like he's so determined to tell me this for a long time. "I mean, this place had been rough for me and you. It's just legit to go." He explained.

"I know, but this is...this is where we grew up or I can say this is our home, Chris. It'll not be easy for me to leave."

"Chasity, please trust me. It's for the better. Please." He suddenly had this begging tone like he'd do anything to push me to go. I sighed at him and gave a reassuring smile.

"Fine. But give me one more weeks here, then we'll go. Okay?" I said on the spot.

Chris upped his seat then hugged me thankfully.

"Yes, of course. Thank you!" He said and I just hugged him back.

Maybe he's right, this is not the place for me anymore.

-------------------------------------

I can never hate Fall Out Boy's music no matter how new their song is.

I'm roaming around the recording studio and the band's new track can be heard all around the place and I think my fangirl side is getting enough FoB dosage for the day. I can't help myself to smile up to my ears, the music is just so good and Patrick's voice kind off melts me.

"I'm glad you're enjoying our new song." I suddenly heard someone said and it turns out to be Patrick. "I missed you, you haven't been going here for a while," He added.

"Hey. I'm sorry, I was just...thinking, I guess." I answered him with a small smile.

"Look, I may have told you many times already, but I'm so sorry. I should have believed you and the othe--

"I know. I understand. No need to keep on repeating it, Trick." I told him.

Patrick adjusted his fedora and smiled at me silently. We sighed at the same time and the silence went on. I honestly don't know what to say right now.

"The album will be released three days from now, and the tour will probably start next week. Exciting, isn't it?" He said trying to lighten up things. I really appreciate him doing this, he really did accept it now and he's happy.

"Yeah, of course! I've been waiting for this for a long time. I promise you I'll keep myself updated with you guys." I said happily, but then Patrick curiously looked at me.